- Arrange that your organization delivers against the priorities for the ongoing growth, maintenance, upgrade and replacement of IT infrastructure components in line with Risk Appetite and business demand.
- Ensure you control; lead research and analysis to measure and articulate the value of organizational activities, programs, and investments and provide actionable using methodologies to measure, govern, and evaluate performance.
- Perform Data Validation, conduct analysis plans, and cross reference data.
- Be certain that your project complies; conducts an inventory of engine parts located on the engine trays to determine part requirements for build kit completion.
- Establish Standards and Procedures to minimize risks; Drive working sessions with client to ensure expectations and direction are aligned and timelines are being met.
- Ensure you facilitate; build holistic view of enterprise Cloud Strategy, processes, information, technology to enable your business and customers to take advantage of advanced capabilities in the cloud in an agile and sustainable manner.
- Provide timely feedback to the business unit regarding customer concerns, complaints, and or issues; Receive, log, and follow up on customer complaints.
- Evaluate quality monitoring data to ensure standards are being met.
- Ensure field construction managers obtain all construction materials and material handling plans are established and properly managed and reported.
- Confirm your organization keeps management and/or supervisor abreast of all issues, status of outstanding tasks, and project Status Reports as appropriate (minimum weekly).
- Manage work with Executive Management to prioritize organization security initiatives and spending based on appropriate Risk Management and/or financial methodology.
- Establish that your team generates, execute, review, and complete qualification and validation protocols, summary reports and associated data for conformance to regulations SOPs, specifications and other applicable acceptance criteria.
- Develop financial ROI models to demonstrate and justify customer value from initial sale through quarterly business review.
- Help accelerate adoption of RPA, Chatbots and other Intelligent Automation.
- Arrange that your operation assess learning needs and align learning solutions for current and future Business Requirements, create and obtain leadership approval of functional strategic learning plans.
- Engage directly with CEOs at a conversational level in the area of Business Transformation, New Business Model development and market disruption opportunities.
- Ensure your enterprise identifies and implements Cybersecurity and acquisition reform initiatives to strengthen Information security compliance, reduce total ownership cost and/or schedule and meet Customer Requirements.
- Confirm your design complies; conducts weekly, quarterly and annual reporting, tracking campaign program performance and progress by brand, channel, and spend to optimize and increase response.
- Arrange that your corporation complies; as research demonstrates, diverse teams are more innovative, productive, and solve complex problems faster.
- Make sure that your project leads the informatics, Data Analytics and Data Warehousing teams in research, development, and implementation of appropriate data systems that lead to improved business performance and achievement of overall business goals.
- Provide direction, guidance, and training to existing team as you begin leveraging MuleSoft.
- Make sure that your project creates apt Status Reports, and maintains accurate tracking logs that organize budget, time, scope and communication details.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IIoT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any IIoT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IIoT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IIoT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IIoT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the root cause(s) of the problem?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success?
- Is IIoT documentation maintained?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- How do you know that any IIoT analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- What do your reports reflect?
- What users will be impacted?
- Does the problem have ethical dimensions?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing IIoT?
- What information should you gather?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IIoT book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IIoT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IIoT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IIoT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IIoT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IIoT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IIoT Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IIoT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all IIoT project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the IIoT project team have enough people to execute the IIoT project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed IIoT project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete IIoT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IIoT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IIoT Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IIoT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IIoT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IIoT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IIoT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IIoT project with this in-depth IIoT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IIoT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IIoT and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IIoT investments work better.
This IIoT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.