Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Imaging Science Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Imaging Science related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Imaging Science specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Imaging Science Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Imaging Science improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- How do you systematically distinguish among the various ways people use and interpret images from a social science point of view?
- What kind of constitutive role in the production of knowledge, imagination, and practice can new groups doing science have?
- How does the surface respond to climate change, and how do changes in surface cover and brightness impact your climate?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of using imagination and emotion as a basis for knowledge in the human sciences?
- What kinds of science are actually being imagined, created and performed within translational research regimes?
- Do you image a situation in which scientific research and corporate research were almost completely fused?
- Do you imagine what it would be like to make any scientific discovery or invention without measurements?
- What security restrictions need to apply to different users in terms of access rights and restrictions?
- How do new materialist approaches help you to rethink processes of imaging / the imaging of processes?
- What, if any, changes were made to your written inspection procedures during the reporting period?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Imaging Science book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Imaging Science self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Imaging Science Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Imaging Science areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Imaging Science Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Imaging Science projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Imaging Science Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Imaging Science project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What are the critical steps involved with strategy mapping?
- Lessons Learned: How well was Imaging Science project status communicated throughout your involvement in the Imaging Science project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Imaging Science project estimates?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Change Management Plan: Who is the target audience of the piece of information?
- Change Management Plan: What are the specific target groups / audience that will be impacted by this change?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What qualities does a successful Team leader possess?
- Planning Process Group: Are work methodologies, financial instruments, etc. shared among departments, organizations and Imaging Science projects?
- Project Management Plan: Did the planning effort collaborate to develop solutions that integrate expertise, policies, programs, and Imaging Science projects across entities?
Step-by-step and complete Imaging Science Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Imaging Science project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Imaging Science project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Imaging Science project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Imaging Science project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Imaging Science project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Imaging Science project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Imaging Science project with this in-depth Imaging Science Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Imaging Science projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Imaging Science and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Imaging Science investments work better.
This Imaging Science All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.