Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Impact Assessment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Impact Assessment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Impact Assessment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Impact Assessment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Impact Assessment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Do assessment plans include a methodology and/or strategy for incorporating formal processes, gathering, analyzing, and using metrics/data, and methods for determining the impact of assessment?
- What was the basis for selecting research areas for ex post studies and is the coverage over program components or areas of research appropriate considering feasibility of impact assessment?
- Do stakeholders agree with the analysis of the benefits in the impact assessment of adopting the optimal approach compared against a less optimal one, do you have any other relevant data?
- Does your organization apply labels to information based on legal or policy restrictions or information sensitivity to indicate to authorized users how to handle the information?
- Do the guidelines preserve the proper balance between economic, social and environmental impacts that is required in the integrated and balanced approach to impact assessment?
- When your organization has very little history of previous attacks or is uncertain of the impact or likelihood of risk scenarios, which is a better risk assessment approach?
- How will on going assessments be used to monitor the impact of the decisions made around supporting unfinished learning while maintaining alignment to core instruction?
- Are change control procedures in place to manage changes to hardware, firmware and software, including impact assessment on any application affected by the change?
- Did the risk assessment include the assessment and measurement of the identified risk factors, including the potential impact on the sources of investment return?
- Does your organization utilize watch logs to maintain audit trails of requested and disseminated information, and do logs identify the user initiating the query?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Impact Assessment book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Impact Assessment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Impact Assessment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Impact Assessment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Impact Assessment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Impact Assessment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Impact Assessment Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Impact Assessment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
- Project Schedule: Impact Assessment project work estimates Who is managing the work estimate quality of work tasks in the Impact Assessment project schedule?
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Procurement Audit: Has a deputy treasurer been appointed to sign checks when the treasurer is unable to perform that duty?
- Scope Management Plan: Were Impact Assessment project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the Impact Assessment project?
- Risk Register: Preventative actions - planned actions to reduce the likelihood a risk will occur and/or reduce the seriousness should it occur. What should you do now?
- Risk Management Plan: How would you suggest monitoring for risk transition indicators?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: While preparing your risk responses, you identify additional risks. What should you do?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have specific methods that you use for each phase of the process?
Step-by-step and complete Impact Assessment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Impact Assessment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Impact Assessment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Impact Assessment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Impact Assessment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Impact Assessment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Impact Assessment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Impact Assessment project with this in-depth Impact Assessment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Impact Assessment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Impact Assessment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Impact Assessment investments work better.
This Impact Assessment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.