Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Integrated Marketing Communications Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Integrated Marketing Communications related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Integrated Marketing Communications specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Integrated Marketing Communications Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 966 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Integrated Marketing Communications improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 966 standard requirements:
- It is difficult to know if you have got the right spending level. however, your organization should provide a range of budgets for the products they advertise. how much does the top advertiser spend?
- You need to ask yourself two questions and organize contingency plans around them: what if? Next, think through how you would handle a crisis organizationally. to whom do you go to get the facts?
- Identification of the particulars of the monitoring, evaluation, and control efforts that will be employed to appraise the effectiveness of all imc program elements used. what is to be tested?
- Which companies have employees with the skills you are looking for (for example, administrative and financial management, communication technology and systems, marketing or graphics design)?
- How many times have you tried out a new product or service based on an implicit or explicit promise delivered through marketing communications, only to be disappointed with the end result?
- Which promotional mix would your organization use if it wanted to reach a large consumer audience while keeping cost per contact low and create a symbolic image or appeal for a new brand?
- All around us, companies are personalizing communications to address who customers are and what customers need. Is your organization capitalizing on the already stated opportunities, too?
- Has your office developed a plan to disseminate information about your strategic human capital management activities to employees (e.g. communication plan, marketing plan, outreach plan)?
- Against the backdrop of continuing technology advances, changing mobile readiness and increasing mobile savvy of the retailer, how will mobile technology alter marketing communications?
- Does a demand review take place in which the already stated responsible for sales and marketing management agree on a demand plan that is then communicated to the supply organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Integrated Marketing Communications book in PDF containing 966 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Integrated Marketing Communications self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Integrated Marketing Communications Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Integrated Marketing Communications areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Integrated Marketing Communications Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Integrated Marketing Communications projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Integrated Marketing Communications Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Integrated Marketing Communications project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Integrated Marketing Communications project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Scope Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are the interests in line with the program objectives?
- Procurement Audit: When tenders were actually rejected because they were abnormally low, were reasons for this decision given and were they sufficiently grounded?
- Procurement Audit: Are the number of checking accounts where cash segregation is not required kept to a reasonable number?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who are the Integrated Marketing Communications project stakeholders and what are roles and involvement?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely incidence of conflict with neighboring Integrated Marketing Communications projects?
- Project Scope Statement: Once its defined, what is the stability of the Integrated Marketing Communications project scope?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
Step-by-step and complete Integrated Marketing Communications Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Integrated Marketing Communications project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Integrated Marketing Communications project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Integrated Marketing Communications project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Integrated Marketing Communications project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Integrated Marketing Communications project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Integrated Marketing Communications project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Integrated Marketing Communications project with this in-depth Integrated Marketing Communications Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Integrated Marketing Communications projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Integrated Marketing Communications and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Integrated Marketing Communications investments work better.
This Integrated Marketing Communications All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.