Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical iPaaS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any iPaaS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated iPaaS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the iPaaS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which iPaaS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- How should your organization regulate or control the digital interface specifications of the various components (resources) so as to facilitate faster, economical, and effective resource integration?
- Are you moving from an older legacy integration platform, consolidating multiple platforms to a single standard or starting from scratch with a new platform built for a hybrid/multi-cloud world?
- Are you primarily a single-vendor shop (having organized around a primary cloud platform, ERP or database) and can cost-effectively benefit from bolt-on integration tools?
- What are the processes, procedures and SLAs for implementing and maintaining cloud to on-premise, cloud to cloud as well as on-premise to on-premise integrations?
- When will iPaas support cloud service integration and when users will be best served by traditional integration middleware or outsourcing services?
- How can organizations ensure business continuity throughout a migration project - with a guarantee of zero disruption to mission-critical services?
- Do you move efficiently enough to seize opportunities and enhance your competitive advantage without losing your focus on longterm goals?
- What strategies are you using to educate yourself about new markets, and to understand the objectives of key regulators and policymakers?
- Has your organization created APIs to expose internal data as a service to other internal departments or external customers and partners?
- How do you take full control of your hybrid, multi-cloud environment to meet the ever-changing demands of data-driven transformation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the iPaaS book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your iPaaS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the iPaaS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which iPaaS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough iPaaS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage iPaaS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step iPaaS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 iPaaS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Executing Process Group: What iPaaS projects and services are in the portfolio of your organization?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: My iPaaS project leader has suddenly left your organization, what do you do?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the iPaaS project via agreements?
- Variance Analysis: Are the wbs and organizational levels for application of the iPaaS projected overhead costs identified?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent iPaaS project management strategy been established?
- Procurement Audit: Are procedures established so that vendors with poor quality or late delivery are identified to eliminate additional dealings with that vendor?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that the best supplier is chosen considering: price, quality, service, dependable operation, internal operation costs, life time operation costs and codes of ethic?
- Risk Register: Recovery actions - planned actions taken once a risk has occurred to allow you to move on. What should you do after?
- Scope Management Plan: Organizational policies that might affect the availability of resources?
Step-by-step and complete iPaaS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 iPaaS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 iPaaS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 iPaaS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 iPaaS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 iPaaS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 iPaaS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any iPaaS project with this in-depth iPaaS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose iPaaS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in iPaaS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make iPaaS investments work better.
This iPaaS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.