Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IPO Readiness Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IPO Readiness related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IPO Readiness specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IPO Readiness Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IPO Readiness improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Does the board have a good understanding of where your organization fits on the spectrum of alternative approaches to accounting and reporting issues?
- Does the strategy in place make your organization money, as evidenced by continuing quarter-to-quarter profitability improvements from operations?
- Have the auditors appropriately addressed and documented all matters that may be of relevance to potential buyers in connection with audits?
- What happens if the market heats up and the underwriter becomes uninterested in your offering or wishes to increase the offering size?
- Has management identified the owners of the business processes affecting financial reporting and defined roles and responsibilities?
- Is senior management ready to set the tone at the top necessary to establish an environment where compliance and governance matter?
- How do you keep up to date with accounting and regulatory changes in order to fulfil the listing rules and other regulations?
- Do the board and executive management understand the corporate governance requirements of the applicable listing standards?
- Is there strong evidence of a growing market so that the business can continue to scale up to support growth requirements?
- What groups of investors with what level of knowledge and familiarity with your organization will be primarily addressed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IPO Readiness book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IPO Readiness self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IPO Readiness Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IPO Readiness areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IPO Readiness Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IPO Readiness projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IPO Readiness Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IPO Readiness project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you know which stakeholders will participate in the requirements effort?
- Source Selection Criteria: What does an evaluation address and what does a sample resemble?
- Change Management Plan: What are the needs, priorities and special interests of the audience?
- Scope Management Plan: Is current scope of the IPO Readiness project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is the team cognizant of small wins to be celebrated along the way?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Communicating responsibilities tangle the IPO Readiness project in unnecessary communications?
- Procurement Management Plan: How long will it take for the purchase cost to be the same as the lease cost?
- Risk Register: Risk categories: what are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this IPO Readiness project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has your organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the business case include how the IPO Readiness project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
Step-by-step and complete IPO Readiness Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IPO Readiness project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IPO Readiness project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IPO Readiness project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IPO Readiness project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IPO Readiness project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IPO Readiness project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IPO Readiness project with this in-depth IPO Readiness Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IPO Readiness projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IPO Readiness and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IPO Readiness investments work better.
This IPO Readiness All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.