Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 10007 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 10007 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 10007 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 10007 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 927 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 10007 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 927 standard requirements:
- When you look for new applications to meet your business needs - requirements are defined, software is evaluated, software selected, software configuration begins. But what about the data, how is this managed?
- Is the it component a piece of software either purchased, developed, or composed (reuse of other software components) that provides business functionality of a given service element or system?
- Are all the anomalies reported during testing adequately resolved (or the appropriate waivers/deviations were obtained and known defects with workarounds are documented in the release notes)?
- Does the tool facilitate the automatic updating of the CMDB through the use of network and desktop discovery tools when Release CIs like software are distributed, transferred, or implemented?
- Is there a continuous monitoring program that includes configuration management, ongoing security control assessments, and reporting on the information system and its constituent components?
- Do itam and configuration management have redundant mandates to account for it components, resulting in an asset repository in one organization and a totally separate CMDB in another?
- What percentage of user PCs and servers are included in a centralized software inventory/CMDB (configuration management database); which is populated by a software tracking tool?
- Are the changes recorded so that the author of the change and what others changed is logged in a database so that, if needed, the change can be reset to its original value?
- Are system developers required to perform configuration management, including change control and weakness management during system design, development, and implementation?
- Does your organization already have a project/work established for completion of this project, or is your organization expecting vendors to develop the project/work plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 10007 book in PDF containing 927 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 10007 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 10007 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 10007 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 10007 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 10007 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 10007 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 10007 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the ISO 10007 project via agreements?
- Variance Analysis: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Schedule Management Plan: What is the estimated time to complete the ISO 10007 project if status quo is maintained?
- Lessons Learned: What was the geopolitical history during the origin of your organization and at the time of task input?
- Change Request: For which areas does this operating procedure apply?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does all ISO 10007 project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Quality Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in ISO 10007 project oversight?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 10007 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 10007 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 10007 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 10007 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 10007 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 10007 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 10007 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 10007 project with this in-depth ISO 10007 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 10007 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 10007 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 10007 investments work better.
This ISO 10007 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.