Warrant that your organization executes all associated activities regarding configuration identification, planning and management, status accounting, configuration control, verification and audit.
More Uses of the ISO 10007 Toolkit:
- Provide continuous coordination of progress on actions, tasking, and issues being worked by the Configuration Management Team.
- Coordinate: professional certification in configuration and data management is highly desired.
- Systematize: configuration management specialization.
- Provide change management and product configuration management guidance.
- Be certain that your organization serves as the primary Configuration and Data Management resource for efficient operation of the function.
- Manage tool interfaces for end customer software downloads.
- Perform configuration, change and release management support functions for all projects.
- Arrange that your organization leads and provides guidance to program, project, and product teams with respect to configuration and data management.
- Release and manage source code using Subversion or similar tools.
- Assure your organization conducts physical and functional configuration audits to establish product baselines.
- Ensure your organization provides design control expertise and technical support to the Design and Development Quality Assurance process.
- Identify: review, develop and recommend improvements to existing configuration, change and release management policies and procedures.
- Prepare and maintain program plans, procedures and work instructions related to configuration management.
- Develop and maintain baselines and configuration control procedures.
- Maintain and enforce configuration management policies and procedures.
- Assure your organization generates configuration audit plans, reports, and summaries based upon program requirements.
- Communicate system configuration status (accounting) to management and stakeholders on a routine basis.
- Manage work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Provide support in system design, development, testing and implementation activities.
- Prepare and maintain program plans, procedures, work instructions, and metrics related to configuration management.
- Secure that your organization builds productive working relationships.
- Perform quality assurance of configuration item deliverables received and distributed.
- Develop, refine, and maintain build and installation processes and procedures.
- Develop best practices to improve integrity and quality of configuration processes.
- Develop: work closely with development, quality and support teams to complete configuration tasks.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 10007 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 10007 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 10007 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 10007 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 989 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 10007 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 989 standard requirements:
- Does the automated system provide an automated interface with the core financial system to record accrual of interest, administrative charges, and penalties for delinquent loan accounts?
- Does the system balancing ensure that guaranty loan partners involved in a financial information exchange agree on transaction number and dollar values passed, processed, and rejected?
- What technologies are available to reduce the labor intensive process of keeping up with the latest patches, system vulnerabilities, configuration management and compliance monitoring?
- Does your organization ensure that invoices are generated promptly and that efficient mechanisms are in place to collect and record payments and to provide support for loan servicing?
- Does the system perform work needed to accomplish the specified outcomes, achieve or exceed the specified performance standards, record and reconcile money, and track report activity?
- Does the automated system provide an automated interface to the core financial system and the property management system to record disposal of the property and associated receipts?
- Does your organization achieve a dramatically more-effective return on its development and operational assets by implementing common change governance and administrative processes?
- Does the profile of guaranteed loan portfolio summary provide a year to date profile of each guaranteed loan program, with comparisons to the prior years loan guarantee activity?
- Does a team, independent of the development organization, perform all verifications to ensure that the system is capable of interfacing with other financial management systems?
- Does the automated system compare delinquent loan account information to organization program write off criteria to select delinquent loan accounts for possible write off?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 10007 book in PDF containing 989 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 10007 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 10007 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 10007 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 10007 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 10007 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 10007 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 10007 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How well were expectations met regarding the frequency and content of information that was conveyed to by the ISO 10007 project Manager?
- Closing Process Group: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
- Risk Management Plan: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: If you can not fix it, how do you do it differently?
- Cost Management Plan: Best practices implementation äóñ How will change management be applied to this ISO 10007 project?
- Scope Management Plan: Product äóñ what are you trying to accomplish and how will you know when you are finished?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the communication expectations for this ISO 10007 project?
- Project Schedule: It allows the ISO 10007 project to be delivered on schedule. How Do you Use Schedules?
- Process Improvement Plan: Modeling current processes is great, and will you ever see a return on that investment?
- Variance Analysis: Are procedures for variance analysis documented and consistently applied at the control account level and selected WBS and organizational levels at least monthly as a routine task?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 10007 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 10007 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 10007 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 10007 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 10007 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 10007 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 10007 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 10007 project with this in-depth ISO 10007 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 10007 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 10007 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 10007 investments work better.
This ISO 10007 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.