Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 14064 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 14064 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 14064 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 14064 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 942 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 14064 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 942 standard requirements:
- What information is included in your hard and soft disclosures regarding weather and impacts (e.g., Securities Exchange Commission 10-K filings, Carbon Disclosure Project questionnaires)?
- How does the organization identify and allocate the human, technical and financial resources necessary to meet its environmental objectives and targets, including those for new projects?
- Introducing carbon pricing into corporate management processes raises the issue of corporate accounting processes. How is carbon pricing integrated into your accounting processes?
- How do you determine the date of installation of your smoke and carbon monoxide alarms to place the Date Last Replaced in Unit information on the required Disclosure Information?
- Linking performance on sustainability targets directly to senior executive remuneration incentives, how can/will/does this impact your organizations approach to sustainability?
- Are carbon dioxide emissions from the combustion of biologically sequestered carbon (i.e. carbon dioxide emissions from burning biomass/biofuels) relevant to your organization?
- Does your organization have processes and procedures, documented and implemented, that guide the execution of operations that result in significant occupational hazards?
- Do records exist for the management reviews clearly stating who was involved, what factors were considered, what conclusions were reached, and what actions were taken?
- Have you established, documented and maintained a program and procedure for top management to regularly review to ensure its suitability, adequacy, and effectiveness?
- Does the evaluation of the President (CEO) and all directors performance consider the companies environmental performance and/or Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 14064 book in PDF containing 942 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 14064 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 14064 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 14064 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 14064 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 14064 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 14064 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 14064 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What specific resources will be required for implementation activities?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Are there any safeguards to prevent intentional or unintentional rating errors?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Identify who is needed on the core ISO 14064 project team to complete ISO 14064 project deliverables and achieve its goals and objectives. What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there any potential occupational health and safety issues due to the proposed purchases?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Planning Process Group: Is the ISO 14064 project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value based on realistic and updated prices?
- Initiating Process Group: Professionals want to know what is expected from them what are the deliverables?
- Change Management Plan: How can you best frame the message so that it addresses the audiences interests?
- Executing Process Group: What are some crucial elements of a good ISO 14064 project plan?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 14064 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 14064 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 14064 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 14064 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 14064 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 14064 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 14064 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 14064 project with this in-depth ISO 14064 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 14064 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 14064 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 14064 investments work better.
This ISO 14064 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.