Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 14224 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 14224 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 14224 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 14224 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 14224 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are there provisions for maintenance plan optimization based on changing operational requirements, reliability changes, equipment modifications, or funding changes?
- Are there time-directed activities that can be replaced with condition-based maintenance activities as high pressure drop across a filter, high conductivity, etc?
- How have you leveraged data and analytics in your asset management plans to better target capital and maintenance budgets and ultimately improve reliability?
- Does failure mode cause a function loss or secondary damage that could have an adverse effect on operating safety or lead to serious environmental violation?
- Is there a clear cause-and-effect relationship between what is measured and the intended use of the information as a management decision support tool?
- What does a good organization look like in how it structures its operations, maintenance, reliability, supply, engineering and asset management teams?
- Is there a system for the inventory and management of tools, equipment, and spares in place to prevent foreign object damage and unnecessary costs?
- What characteristics, actions, and decisions were instrumental to the success of the other reliability-centered maintenance implementations?
- What is the preventive maintenance schedule, and is it adequate to ensure the reliability of safety-critical equipment and instrumentation?
- Does the carrier use fleet campaigns to accomplish inspections or effect repairs identified as causing reliability or operational problems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 14224 book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 14224 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 14224 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 14224 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 14224 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 14224 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 14224 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 14224 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Has the ISO 14224 project (or ISO 14224 project phase) been evaluated against each objective established in the product description and Integrated ISO 14224 project Plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Were ISO 14224 project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Were the system requirements formally reviewed prior to initiating the design phase?
- Change Log: Will the ISO 14224 project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Do you use tools like decomposition and rolling-wave planning to produce the activity list and other outputs?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Is there a requirements traceability process in place?
- Project Management Plan: What data/reports/tools/etc. do program managers need?
- Quality Audit: Are storage areas and reconditioning operations designed to prevent mix-ups and assure orderly handling of both the distressed and reconditioned devices?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Executing Process Group: How do you prevent staff are just doing busywork to pass the time?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 14224 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 14224 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 14224 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 14224 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 14224 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 14224 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 14224 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 14224 project with this in-depth ISO 14224 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 14224 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 14224 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 14224 investments work better.
This ISO 14224 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.