Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 15489 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 15489 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 15489 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 15489 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 15489 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Have all of the key stakeholders (IT, Records Management, Department or organization Management) met to consider all relevant requirements before entering into a contract or SLA with a provider?
- How comprehensively does your organization perform audits of its information and records management functions and the information and records management aspects of other business activities?
- How do technologies like e-mail archiving, records management, classification, WORM storage and eDiscovery tools come together in a unified solution to address compliance requirements?
- Do your records management staff, including assistants and file clerks with regular records duties, receive training in records maintenance, filing procedures and records disposition?
- Are there redundancies and inefficiencies in staffing when you consider all of the people involved in content and records management at both the corporate and line-of-business levels?
- Does your organization have a clear and strong policy on records management, backed up by training for all staff, and regular evaluation of whether the policy is being observed?
- Does a program directive define the roles and responsibilities of the records manager, the scope of the records management program and the authority of the records manager?
- What records are generated from the process of providing educational, training or development opportunities to staff, and how should the already stated records be managed?
- Do organization directives and other policy issuances instruct staff to treat any unscheduled records as permanent until an appropriate disposition authority is obtained?
- Has your organization developed performance goals for its records management program and performance metrics to measure progress towards meeting the already stated goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 15489 book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 15489 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 15489 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 15489 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 15489 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 15489 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 15489 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 15489 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the ISO 15489 project documentation?
- Project Schedule: Are procedures defined by which the ISO 15489 project schedule may be changed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a pmo (ISO 15489 project management office) in place and provide oversight to the ISO 15489 project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Procurement Audit: What are the required standards of quality assurance or environmental management?
- Activity Attributes: Have you identified the Activity Leveling Priority code value on each activity?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which skills do you think are most important for an information technology ISO 15489 project manager?
- Procurement Audit: Was the award criterion only the most economical advantageous tender?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for the determination of cost variances attributable to the excess usage of material?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Be specific; avoid generalities. Thank you and great work alone are insufficient. What exactly do you appreciate and why?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 15489 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 15489 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 15489 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 15489 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 15489 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 15489 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 15489 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 15489 project with this in-depth ISO 15489 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 15489 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 15489 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 15489 investments work better.
This ISO 15489 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.