Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 19600 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 19600 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 19600 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 19600 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 19600 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- How do it organizations achieve consistent policy configuration to achieve compliance requirements, a simpler experience for users and administrators, and less risk from an improperly managed system?
- Does your organization recognize the need to integrate digital records requirements and product solutions into existing systems or into the functional requirements for future business systems?
- Has your organization established an alternative mechanism to provide the compliance officer direct reporting to members of senior management if the compliance officer feels is necessary?
- Does the compliance officer make regular reports to the board of directors and other organization management concerning different aspects of your organizations compliance program?
- Is the digital rights management system integrated in the design to ensure compliance with copyright protection standards and prevent wanton copying of copyrighted material?
- What set of security controls, if implemented within an information system and determined to be effective, can show compliance to a particular set of security requirements?
- What enterprise-wide risk management systems are in place to identify whether legal compliance and environmental, ethical and economic ambitions and progress are achieved?
- When improving the IT Service Management system, what needs to be considered to ensure ongoing compliance with the service providers corporate objectives / requirements?
- Which security management offering helps customers to readily and accurately identify, manage, and mitigate network attacks and to maintain network security compliance?
- Do employees have access to all the appropriate systems, tools, databases, and records to perform responsibilities and ensure compliance with recordkeeping procedures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 19600 book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 19600 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 19600 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 19600 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 19600 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 19600 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 19600 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 19600 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: What activities must occur simultaneously with this activity?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are the interests in line with the program objectives?
- Procurement Audit: Is the relationship between in-house and external work considered in the strategy?
- Project Portfolio management: If the pmo does not properly balance the portfolio of ISO 19600 projects, who will?
- Risk Audit: Have all possible risks/hazards been identified (including injury to staff, damage to equipment, impact on others in the community)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Risk Management Plan: Are there risks to human health or the environment that need to be controlled or mitigated?
- Procurement Audit: Is it calculated whether aggregated procurement can be more cost-efficient?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess ISO 19600 project risks at various ISO 19600 project stages?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the business case include how the ISO 19600 project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 19600 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 19600 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 19600 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 19600 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 19600 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 19600 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 19600 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 19600 project with this in-depth ISO 19600 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 19600 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 19600 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 19600 investments work better.
This ISO 19600 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.