Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 19770 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 19770 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 19770 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 19770 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 19770 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Does your organization have processes to share common site risk vulnerabilities and threat scenarios with peer groups to understand interdependencies and ensure common risks are understood?
- Do you recommend that each organization develop a transit asset management policy that is approved by governing board before the first reporting period?
- Is there a procedure in place for handling temporary contract workers, who may require additional security measures as restricted or supervised access?
- What is the scope of the BCP in your organization and to what extent is it linked into other plans also dealing with the impact of a security event?
- Have security related risks had an impact on your ability to access capital markets and indirectly on your liquidity profile and capital structure?
- What is the security requirement, what is that based on, what risk reduction needs to be achieved, how is that possible and what are the options?
- How does an investor or a trustee gain comfort that an asset or investment manager is doing the utmost to protect proprietary and client data?
- Have you calculated the potential benefits of restructuring your liabilities, possibly even removing some from your balance sheet altogether?
- What contingency planning do asset managers undertake to help mitigate risks to clients associated with firm-specific or market-wide stress?
- How well disposed is each stakeholder towards the implementation and continued development of your organizations security risk strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 19770 book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 19770 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 19770 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 19770 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 19770 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 19770 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 19770 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 19770 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: What were the main sources of frustration in the ISO 19770 project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the ISO 19770 projects sustainability strategy that will ensure ISO 19770 project results will endure or be sustained?
- Issue Log: How do you reply to this question; you am new here and managing this major program. How do you suggest you build your network?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the stakeholder have on the ISO 19770 project?
- Risk Management Plan: For software; does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there processes in place to ensure that all the terms and code concepts have been documented consistently?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be cost of redeployment of the personnel?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 19770 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 19770 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 19770 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 19770 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 19770 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 19770 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 19770 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 19770 project with this in-depth ISO 19770 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 19770 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 19770 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 19770 investments work better.
This ISO 19770 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.