Contribute directly to the development of the EL IT InfoSec Strategy and governance, planning of strategic initiatives, Security Architecture, and implementation of continuous compliance and resilience services in EL IT.
More Uses of the ISO 20000 Toolkit:
- Create a repeatable and comprehensive onboarding process that allows each new member of the team to fully and seamlessly integrate with the overall mission objectives.
- Establish system requirements using analysis of the Enterprise Architecture and Application Portfolio in the development of enterprise wide or large scale Information Systems and applications.
- Be accountable for developing and adhering to management and Quality Control procedures, planning and directing program execution, monitoring cost, schedule, performance, and risk, and Resource Allocation.
- Lead: design and develop automation to support Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration processes, analyze client workflows, and determine the best solutions for a successful enterprise Azure infrastructure.
- Maintain the operational research System Analysis (orsa) private network by performing workstation imaging, file server configuration and support, and the patching of network connections.
- Identify, research, and recommend solutions for a variety of technical problems across the Application Portfolio based on User Feedback.
- Identify requirements for each team and develop a unique and sustainable training program that has group and individual training requirements.
- Assure your enterprise provides configuration, installation, commissioning, operation, and troubleshooting of the private network which are used to conduct training and overall training support.
- Secure that your organization complies; conducts regular, periodic, Project Management status meetings to apprise all stakeholders of project progress, issues, challenges, risks, and Project Management activities.
- Provide input to the development and implementing of support strategies in a manner that is most cost effective and beneficial to your organization.
- Be accountable for supporting the operating system configuration and associated file systems, log files, processes, problem determination, Problem Resolution, software, administration tools, utilities, security, and hardware.
- Identify and recommend Business Process changes resulting in strengthened Internal Controls as it relates to operations, compliance or reporting (financial or non financial) objectives.
- Ensure your organization assesses needs of IT services group and leads the design, development and implementation of IT services policies and strategies tailored to meet organizational needs and corporate goals.
- Establish: responsibility for assembling the project staff; for technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects.
- Coordinate: system installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, maintenance, monitoring, and security with Windows 10 professional or enterprise.
- Be accountable for performing daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes.
- Communicate business concepts and expected functional behavior to developers and follow up on implementation of product design/changes.
- Evaluate alternative approaches and technologies to satisfy user requirements; conduct research and recommend new technologies to improve service to the client and the team.
- Ensure you direct; understand the design, development and configuration of new and existing applications in relation to Business as Usual Service Delivery.
- Manage work with the marketing team to develop strategies and implement programs that ensure consistent proposal and corporate identity standards.
- Be accountable for overseeing the monitoring of analyst work quality, reporting deficiencies to the Operations Management team, and coordinating and executing remedial activities to completion.
- Ensure that the common operating environment is compliant with your organization Enterprise Architecture and applicable reference models.
- Integrate with Software Development team and Systems Engineers to ensure new products and software versions are implemented with minimal impact to operations.
- Identify and implement steps necessary to install new training programs as the team expands to new locations, initiatives or customers.
- Formulate: work closely with industry and provide interorganization expertise in innovative risk mitigation solutions to support organizational strategic development.
- Guide: conduct it, governance, compliance, and Security Audit programs by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, Internal Controls, and external regulations.
- Be accountable for fostering relationships with large and small business contractors, government contract officers and Program Managers, and other personnel to identify opportunities.
- Provide Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management and Release Management compliant with ISO 20000 standards.
- Perform Risk Analysis of functions and activities to determine the nature of operations and the adequacy of the system of Internal Control to achieve established objectives.
- Ensure you consider; participated in monitoring, testing, and performing recovery operations with stored and archived data and images using network storage devices.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 20000 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 20000 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 20000 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 20000 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 20000 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How will ISO 20000 decisions be made and monitored?
- Is the cost worth the ISO 20000 effort?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- What, related to, ISO 20000 processes does your organization outsource?
- Do you identify any significant risks or exposures to ISO 20000 thirdparties (vendors, Service Providers, alliance partners etc) that concern you?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect ISO 20000 workforce satisfaction, how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- Are you making progress, and are you making progress as ISO 20000 leaders?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 20000 book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 20000 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 20000 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 20000 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 20000 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 20000 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 20000 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 20000 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all ISO 20000 project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the ISO 20000 project team have enough people to execute the ISO 20000 project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed ISO 20000 project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 20000 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 20000 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 20000 Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 20000 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 20000 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 20000 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 20000 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 20000 project with this in-depth ISO 20000 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 20000 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 20000 and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 20000 investments work better.
This ISO 20000 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.