Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 20000 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 20000 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 20000 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 20000 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 20000 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- What if you had the tools to drive your IT operations to proactive mode using an open and extensible, no-code platform with seamless upgrades and a short implementation cycle?
- What can be done to improve its effectiveness, that is, how can IT management be proactive and help organizations respond to business change more effectively?
- What cloud computing consideration covering potential pitfalls would be complete without covering any regulatory and / or legal aspects?
- What are the most important services that the IT department provides to the business today, to which areas of the business?
- Where does your organization currently support or plan to support an integrated view of business and IT process workflows?
- Are you competent or at least familiar with the best practices in ITIL, knowledge management, and IT Service Management?
- When analyzing an outcome for creation of value for customers, what attributes of the service should be considered?
- What happened in most or all cases when an IT department started an IT Service Management implementation project?
- Is the primary goal of the Manage layer to establish an integrated approach to IT Service Management activities?
- Why continuously produce hardware that is just going to become outdated and need replacing in a few years time?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 20000 book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 20000 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 20000 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 20000 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 20000 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 20000 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 20000 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 20000 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a general policy on approval of purchases?
- Cost Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Initiating Process Group: In which ISO 20000 project management process group is the detailed ISO 20000 project budget created?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Does the ISO 20000 project provide innovative ways for stakeholders to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
- Project Scope Statement: If there is an independent oversight contractor, have they signed off on the ISO 20000 project Plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Quality Management Plan: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a proper ISO 20000 project work location been established that will allow the team to work together with user personnel?
- Requirements Documentation: Basic work/business process; high-level, what is being touched?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 20000 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 20000 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 20000 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 20000 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 20000 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 20000 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 20000 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 20000 project with this in-depth ISO 20000 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 20000 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 20000 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 20000 investments work better.
This ISO 20000 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.