Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 20400 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 20400 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 20400 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 20400 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 20400 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Have you planned and deployed the policy and strategy throughout your organization and procurement process, ensuring that the resources needed to reach the objectives are available?
- How are sustainability measures in procurement processes practiced in a manner consistent with both the principle of best-value-for-money and international trade obligations?
- How can public authorities include a user perspective in the planning and procurement processes in sustainable renovation projects in order to ensure a positive outcome?
- Has your organization identified its sustainability risks (and opportunities) related to procurement activities, including the already stated relating to supply chains?
- Has your organization identified and prioritized key stakeholders to be engaged as part of the sustainable procurement approach, and have expectations been considered?
- What best practice can be identified in the public procurement notices and specifications from the E-notification database with regards to sustainable procurement?
- What patterns can be identified in the public procurement notices and specifications from the E-notification database with regards to sustainable procurement?
- Does your organizational culture embrace change and do you develop an environment where collaboration, innovation and appropriate risk taking are encouraged?
- Have changes been made to the raw material selection, manufacturing process, use or disposal route of your products that have improved its sustainability?
- Do you encourage internal stakeholders and the supplier to consider sustainability as a key element of the contract as soon as it is being implemented?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 20400 book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 20400 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 20400 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 20400 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 20400 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 20400 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 20400 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 20400 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: In which ISO 20400 project management process group is the detailed ISO 20400 project budget created?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other ISO 20400 projects / systems?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you vary your voice pace, tone and pitch to engage participants and gain involvement?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you know which stakeholders will participate in the requirements effort?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its relationships with industry and employers are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Variance Analysis: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Consider the examples of poor quality in information technology ISO 20400 projects presented in the What Went Wrong?
- Executing Process Group: What is the difference between conceptual, application, and evaluative questions?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the ISO 20400 project?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 20400 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 20400 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 20400 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 20400 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 20400 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 20400 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 20400 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 20400 project with this in-depth ISO 20400 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 20400 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 20400 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 20400 investments work better.
This ISO 20400 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.