Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 20700 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 20700 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 20700 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 20700 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 20700 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- How do you use joint ventures, 3PL management consultants, and data sharing to improve your supplier relationships and promote collaboration across the supply chain?
- What guidance do the creators and other proponents of the tool offer about the particular strategic goals your organization should set for itself?
- How to draw the line between what constitutes professional evaluation, and the work that is simply part of the role of a responsible manager?
- Does your organization possess a category management function that can provide the required corporate knowledge for consultancy engagements?
- How do you evaluate your business impartially, and make sure its poised for future success, without letting emotions cloud your vision?
- What role plays the dimension of culture on information behavior in the management consulting workplace and the use of social software?
- What commercial benefits would come to that consulting organization if it were true that supervision was always done superbly?
- Does the consultant have the necessary experience, capability and proven track record to provide the necessary services?
- Does your organization have procedures to ensure that the procurement function is involved in making buying decisions?
- Which tools should be used to begin gathering historical performance data on the system for a performance analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 20700 book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 20700 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 20700 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 20700 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 20700 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 20700 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 20700 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 20700 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was invitation to tender to each specific contract issued after the evaluation of the indicative tenders was completed?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you facilitate evaluation against published criteria?
- Executing Process Group: What does it mean to take a systems view of a ISO 20700 project?
- Risk Management Plan: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the ISO 20700 project and the system/product to be built?
- Closing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next ISO 20700 project?
- Lessons Learned: Was there enough support Ð guidance, clerical support, training?
- Procurement Audit: Are all pre-numbered checks accounted for on a regular basis?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What is the stakeholders power and status in relation to the ISO 20700 project?
- Executing Process Group: How can your organization use a weighted decision matrix to evaluate proposals as part of source selection?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 20700 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 20700 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 20700 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 20700 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 20700 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 20700 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 20700 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 20700 project with this in-depth ISO 20700 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 20700 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 20700 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 20700 investments work better.
This ISO 20700 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.