Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 21001 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 21001 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 21001 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 21001 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 21001 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- How are responsibilities for managing the quality of learning opportunities for your organization programs delegated within the management structure and what reporting arrangements are in place?
- What are the adaptive plasticity and norm of reaction of organization stores; that is, what is your ability to react to a changing environment and what range of traits are you able to change?
- Has your organization introduced structured educational/awareness programs for key internal decision makers on the potential impact of climate-related risks within the business?
- Do you have experience in organizing, developing and implementing operational systems; writing guidelines in an educational setting; and managing a high volume workflow office?
- How are responsibilities for managing and delivering your organization standards delegated within the management structure and what reporting arrangements are in place?
- How did the construct of distributed leadership help you to understand how one elementary organization community implemented the mandated educator evaluation system?
- How do you take a clients information and be able to spread it across multiple organizations and make sure care is delivered to that person in a systematic way?
- What issues should educational departments and organizations consider to successfully balance privacy protection requirements with data disclosure requirements?
- When you think about how advising on your organization could be improved, do the biggest changes need to occur with people, structures or the existing culture?
- Are there mechanisms in your risk management program to help avoid situations, mitigate the losses suffered, or take advantage of the opportunities presented?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 21001 book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 21001 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 21001 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 21001 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 21001 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 21001 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 21001 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 21001 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Ideas for developing soft skills at your organization?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will the approach capitalize on and enhance the skills of all team members in a manner that takes into consideration other demands on members of the team?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the support you received during implementation of the product/service?
- Project Schedule: Does the condition or event threaten the ISO 21001 projects objectives in any ways?
- Activity Duration Estimates: ISO 21001 project has three critical paths. Which BEST describes how this affects the ISO 21001 project?
- Team Directory: How and in what format should information be presented?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the resource management plan include a personnel development plan?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are people afraid to let you know when others are under allocated?
- Variance Analysis: Who is generally responsible for monitoring and taking action on variances?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the communication on the ISO 21001 project?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 21001 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 21001 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 21001 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 21001 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 21001 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 21001 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 21001 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 21001 project with this in-depth ISO 21001 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 21001 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 21001 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 21001 investments work better.
This ISO 21001 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.