More Uses of the ISO 55000 Toolkit:
- Manage: document new assets, locations, and vendor information and input into CMMS.
- Arrange that your organization contributes to the development of Best Practices in risk and Asset Management across Gas Operations.
- Ensure your planning leads Project Teams in the performance of tests and the preparation of Technical Reports and specifications.
- Oversee: risk and predictive with stakeholders in support of Asset Management plans.
- Warrant that your corporation provides Advanced Analytics and prepares statistical data, progress reports, and summaries for Technical Reports and Asset Management plans.
- Ensure your design
- Make sure that your team develops, implements and monitors appropriate asset family Risk Mitigation activities and controls, working with Gas Operations business clients.
- Lead: breadth of knowledge in several other engineering disciplines, or organization Business Operations.
- Make sure that your organization provides technical expertise and leadership in directing the research, development, planning, design, and administration of complex projects.
- Develop a Reliability Centered Maintenance data and information for critical assets.
- Manage work with stakeholders to identify opportunities for leverAging Data to drivE Business decisions.
- Ensure you endeavor; recognized outside your organization as an expert or authority on a engineering/technical field or discipline.
- Methodize: high level and effective Project Management and team Leadership Skills to lead the most complex and high impact projects.
- Secure that your organization compares current system performance against other similar industry benchmarks to establish Best Practices and improve system processes.
- Establish that your organization uses various database tools to perform data documentation, validation, and Quality Management.
- Identify: deep expertise in one or more specific areas of engineering research and testing concepts, theories, practices, methods, techniques.
- Provide information on physical condition, Asset Performance and reliability of assets.
- Advise on industrial maintenance Planning And Scheduling techniques.
- Oversee and manage department budget and Process Improvement initiatives.
- Utilize condition monitoring and Predictive Maintenance methodologies.
- Provide input to all equipment purchases routine replacements and Capital Projects.
- Manage collection, analysis, and reporting of various Data Streams.
- Make sure that your venture develops, documents, updates and maintains Asset Management process documentation.
- Oversee: when combined the teams advise utilities on how to leverage Emerging Technologies in capital and maintenance planning programs.
- Support condition assessment of existing assets and improve and enhance capital improvement planning and budgeting.
- Make sure that your project provides expert evaluation and consulting support to strategic Asset Management initiatives.
- Analyze data to providE Business based maintenance strategies for critical assets.
- Guide: account for the Statistical Techniques used and the outcome of the data.
- Be accountable for providing commissioning and/or operations oversight services to distribution system assets.
- Formulate: effectively communicate highly complex ideas to diverse audiences.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 55000 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 55000 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 55000 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 55000 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 55000 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How are Training Requirements identified?
- What criteria will you use to assess your ISO 55000 risks?
- Which costs should be taken into account?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- What successful thing are you doing today that may be blinding you to new growth opportunities?
- What training and qualifications will you need?
- How many trainings, in total, are needed?
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization, key questions are: is the ISO 55000 solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- How do you manage changes in ISO 55000 requirements?
- What is the scope?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 55000 book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 55000 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 55000 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 55000 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 55000 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 55000 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 55000 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 55000 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all ISO 55000 project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the ISO 55000 Project Team have enough people to execute the ISO 55000 Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed ISO 55000 Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 55000 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 55000 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 55000 Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 55000 Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 55000 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 55000 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 55000 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 55000 project with this in-depth ISO 55000 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 55000 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 55000 and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 55000 investments work better.
This ISO 55000 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.