Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 55000 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 55000 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 55000 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 55000 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 55000 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Which assets require attention and which assets should be abandoned, sold off, handed-off to others to maintain, or simply left to be addressed on an as-needed basis?
- Is it appropriate in your organization setting to express the risk versus opportunities by integrating an acceptable level of risk, as recommended in ISO 55000?
- Is the asset management initiative going to be your organization-wide change initiative or is it likely to start small and grow more pervasive over time?
- How does digital asset management draw elements from document management, workflow management, disaster recovery, and business record archiving?
- Does the strategy or objectives translated down into the asset management plans or activities that needs to be carried in that particular year?
- Have you afforded yourself the opportunity to access a broad suite of top-tier managers that may be in the market at differing points in time?
- Do the indicators provide a balanced view addressing key aspects of quality, quantity, timeliness and full accrual cost per unit?
- Does your organization receive and consider life cycle cost information in decisions relating to new/upgrade services and assets?
- Do you have an approach for developing your strategic asset management plans and are supporting your organizations objectives?
- Does your staff have the necessary package-specific knowledge and skills to provide support across your entire enterprise?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 55000 book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 55000 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 55000 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 55000 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 55000 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 55000 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 55000 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 55000 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the programme?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the delay in one subISO 55000 project going to affect another?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts ÃÂÃÂ how will the time and resources needed to complete the ISO 55000 project be forecast?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: If you were the ISO 55000 project sponsor, how would you determine which ISO 55000 project team(s) and/or individuals deserve recognition?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Formal Acceptance: Do you buy pre-configured systems or build your own configuration?
- Activity List: Can you determine the activity that must finish, before this activity can start?
- Procurement Audit: Was the tender clearly and properly specified, including evaluation criteria and knowing about the market and therefore not over-prescriptive and receptive to innovation?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Initiating Process Group: Who supports, improves, and oversees standardized processes related to the ISO 55000 projects program?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 55000 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 55000 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 55000 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 55000 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 55000 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 55000 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 55000 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 55000 project with this in-depth ISO 55000 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 55000 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 55000 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 55000 investments work better.
This ISO 55000 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.