Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 55001 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 55001 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 55001 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 55001 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 55001 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Does your authority follow lifecycle planning principles which are used to review the level of funding and which will help support investment decisions including long term investment in your assets?
- Are there some potential equipment problems or failures in systems that, individually, could be quite serious even though a system, as a whole, is well behaved?
- What incentives exist to accurately report maintenance information and statistics that may be reported as inputs for an asset management system?
- Is there a sandbox available, in which you can actually test your metadata schema and workflow options before purchasing the solution?
- Are there any personnel management issues that may hold up or inhibit implementation and coordination of asset management activities?
- Do the planning processes and objectives reflect the needs of all stakeholders and are integrated with business planning?
- Is there management accountability for setting and reviewing appropriate asset maintenance and service level parameters?
- What interdependencies may exist that would influence the ability to successfully implement an asset management system?
- Is your organization looking for a total lump sum price per task in addition to an average hourly cost for the team?
- Are the reasons for under utilised or poor performing assets assessed and corrective action or disposal undertaken?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 55001 book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 55001 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 55001 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 55001 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 55001 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 55001 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 55001 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 55001 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are payment generated from computer programs reviewed by supervisory personnel prior to distribution?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process for scheduling and reporting defined, including forms and formats?
- Lessons Learned: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the ISO 55001 project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Resource providers; who can provide resources to ensure the implementation of the ISO 55001 project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the mandatory communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Procurement Audit: Are checks disbursed by someone other than the individual who authorized payment?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How quickly can the task be done with the skills available?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you keep key people outside the group informed about its accomplishments?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for accepting the ISO 55001 project deliverables. Will the ISO 55001 project deliverables become accepted in writing?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 55001 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 55001 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 55001 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 55001 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 55001 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 55001 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 55001 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 55001 project with this in-depth ISO 55001 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 55001 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 55001 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 55001 investments work better.
This ISO 55001 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.