Guide ISO 55001: project scoping to combine technical and non technical workflows for building a sustainable solution that work for users in low resource settings.
More Uses of the ISO 55001 Toolkit:
- Be certain that your team serves as a resource on department and organizational initiatives; shares knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- Create respectful environment among team members, and motivate improvement of individuals and team performances to achieve desired business results.
- Manage to stay ahead of the curve, its critical to know where the curve is and how to anticipate the changes facing.
- Confirm your group ensures that IT Service Delivery systems and tools have the functionality and scalability necessary to enable and accelerate the continued growth of your organization.
- Ensure your project engages in strategic Service Delivery planning, in partnership with the virtual account team, to strengthen targeted customer relationships.
- Establish ISO 55001: forensic services also, on occasion, provides Technical Support legal, ethics and compliance and Human Resources in conducting internal investigations.
- Support and drive awareness of current ethics, Regulatory Compliance and privacy best practices, Industry Standards, references and Data Models to understand and evaluate potential areas of risk to the enterprise.
- Be accountable for providing guidance on the effective development and implementation of the ERM framework, performing Risk Assessments and ongoing compliance monitoring activities.
- Develop and manage reusable code for interactive Data Visualization and analytics tools for reporting and exploratory analysis.
- Develop dashboards and visualizations tool to measure project progress and Resource Planning.
- Lead teams in supporting quality disciplines, decisions, and practices, lead on time completions of Design Control deliverables.
- Collaborate with cross functional Agile teams of Software Engineers, domain experts, and others to build new product features for multiple business units.
- Manage work with Executive Management to prioritize organization security initiatives and spending based on appropriate Risk Management and/or financial methodology.
- Be certain that your venture develops and implements comprehensive test strategies, test conditions, Test Plans, Test Cases/user stories, scripts, test steps, Test Data, and Test Automation.
- Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
- Provide support to Security in the development of appropriate audit controls and procedures to ensure the integrity and protection of organization resources.
- Develop and implement Social Media strategies that help client achieve brand, marketing, communications and sales objectives using inputs from clients, Social Media monitoring tools, Competitive Analysis, and secondary research.
- Manage to work with Business Analysts and lead developers in creating the stored procedures, functions, triggers, types and database objects to develop the client reports and applications.
- Be accountable for assuring quality of Issue Resolution bug fixes, configuration changes, and enhancements.
- Manage advanced technical skills in the application of Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Automatic Generation Control, data transfer technologies, and reactive power.
- Devise ISO 55001: review and analyze system concepts and user requirements that have been approved and entered into a System Requirements baseline (functional, allocated, and product).
- Ensure your planning fosters Project Management skills, cross functional teamwork, fact based Decision Making, and Leadership Development through empowerment and accountable for tangible results.
- Confirm your enterprise presents information about PKI service offerings reflecting your organizations capability and leveraging Business Development skills to support client needs.
- Synthesize data and research to drive pricing decisions for new product launches and price changes.
- Liaise with carriers, vendors and internal departments to coordinate installation, upgrades, modifications, and training of telephony hardware and software equipment.
- Perform in depth scoping, needs analysis, and task analysis for moderate to complex Instructional Design projects with defined timelines and deliverables.
- Ensure you involve; lead the implementation of security programs designed to continuously assess and minimize system vulnerabilities and configuration deviations across the IT enterprise.
- Manage work with reliability engineering and testing to recreate failure modes that are intermittent or hard to replicate.
- Secure that your strategy complies; guides the planning, analysis/traceability of user requirements, architectures traceability, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review cloud service capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 55001 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 55001 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 55001 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 55001 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 55001 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Have you identified your ISO 55001 Key Performance Indicators?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding ISO 55001?
- Which needs are not included or involved?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change you have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- How can you best use all of your knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- Are there any Revenue recognition issues?
- When a disaster occurs, who gets priority?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to ISO 55001?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- How do you foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics you want to have?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 55001 book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 55001 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 55001 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 55001 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 55001 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 55001 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 55001 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 55001 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all ISO 55001 project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the ISO 55001 project team have enough people to execute the ISO 55001 project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed ISO 55001 project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 55001 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 55001 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 55001 Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 55001 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 55001 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 55001 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 55001 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 55001 project with this in-depth ISO 55001 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 55001 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 55001 and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 55001 investments work better.
This ISO 55001 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.