Resolve issues that arise from the operation of your core business in the most expedient and cost effective manner; you are genuine in your approach and can diffuse a difficult situation with the reassurance that you have everything handled.
More Uses of the IT Chargeback Toolkit:
- Evaluate: partnership leveraging your collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
- Drive and implement current and future key Projects linked to Fraud, Payments, and AML.
- Run scripts to troubleshoot Data Issues and update data when necessary to fix issues.
- Ensure you maximize; lead the continuing development of Best In Class Operations Management for Marketplace clients.
- Manage enterprise recognition and reward program and platform, partner with all Business Functions, leadership and operations team, in support of programs, campaigns, contests.
- Head: own the efficiency of the risk operation, smartly balancing quality and cost to maximize investments and talent.
- Initiate: product, engineering, Project Management to execute on variety of payments initiatives.
- Help ensure you collect on overdue policies via written communication with External Stakeholders.
- Lead: partner with payment operations, chargebacks, and payment compliance to identify Business Processes improvements.
- Be accountable for overseeing the payments processing function and ensuring the quickest possible turnaround times on customer withdrawals.
- Establish that your group provides Line Management with reports and analytics and performance of the fraud, payments, and AML Teams.
- Drive: work closely with management to ensure the proper transition and integration of corporate acquisition receivables.
- Oversee: scale the risk team by capitalizing on opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency, driving productivity and quality initiatives and working tirelessly to empower the front line advocates.
- Support the management of the Payment Operations and Chargeback teams on site and remotely.
- Develop your talent to run your department efficiently while also maintaining integrity, Customer Focus, and organization goals while also ensuring any potential risks are mitigated and fraud losses are minimized.
- Be accountable for analyzing, managing, and forecasting inventory needs for retail customers, and working Cross Functionally to anticipate demands.
- Be accountable for implementing payments Optimization Strategies to maximize deposit levels and acceptance rates.
- Keep up to date on industry information, System Changes, network rules and compliance issues.
- Manage work with your third party Payment Processors to resolve any issues impacting your operations.
- Resolve unmatched deductions, identify Root Cause, and implement Corrective Action to eliminate future occurrences.
- Ensure you lead; lead coordination and governance with legal and compliance teams to facilitate the approval process of new initiatives.
- Be certain that your operation complies; sends email to block Mobile Deposit to the appropriate departments when Fraud has occurred.
- Ensure you carry out; record check payments and refunds that have been deposited / credited with Openly.
- Evaluate the fraud, AML risks associated with new Product Launches, new territory launches and changes to existing products, funding methods, etc.
- Establish: work daily return check email from account operations to determine if you need to restrict the account due to suspected fraud.
- Manage work with finance/accounting to allocate and post cloud costs appropriately in the general ledger.
- Head: champion Best Practices and maintain integrity of Recognition Programs and processes by ensuring compliance with guidelines and standard procedures.
- Contribute to strategies on how to prevent issues upstream by identifying Root Causes and providing a solution.
- Lead: plan and implement annual Communication Plan to optimize awareness and engagement in Recognition Programs and services.
- Manage: leverage your knowledge to provide guidance towards the automation/improvements of merchant Risk Evaluation.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT Chargeback Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT Chargeback related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT Chargeback specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT Chargeback Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Chargeback improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- How do you use IT Chargeback data and information to support Organizational Decision Making and innovation?
- Is the cost worth the IT Chargeback effort?
- Are there any activities that you can take off your to do list?
- How are consistent IT Chargeback definitions important?
- What does your Operating model cost?
- How do you assess your IT Chargeback workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- What do you measure and why?
- How do you know that any IT Chargeback analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- How can you improve performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT Chargeback book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IT Chargeback self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT Chargeback Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT Chargeback areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Chargeback Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT Chargeback projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT Chargeback Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IT Chargeback project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all IT Chargeback project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the IT Chargeback Project Team have enough people to execute the IT Chargeback Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed IT Chargeback Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete IT Chargeback Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT Chargeback project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT Chargeback Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT Chargeback Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT Chargeback project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT Chargeback project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT Chargeback project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT Chargeback project with this in-depth IT Chargeback Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT Chargeback projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT Chargeback and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT Chargeback investments work better.
This IT Chargeback All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.