Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- When considering and planning application projects with the IT department, do you understand the technical aspects and challenges of the project from the perspective of the IT department?
- How can fog/edge computing platforms efficiently monitor the execution of applications to dynamically adapt the execution environment to changing user demands and/or execution conditions?
- What is a benefit of implementing application code instrumentation, as the ARM specification, in cloud computing to improve application management and monitoring functions?
- Do you have a protocol or system of monitoring in place to assist your software developers in guarding against coding implicit biases into the smart contract application?
- How are systems and services in the selected area / domain / unit / function performing to deliver business value for costs associated in operating and maintaining them?
- Are your critical databases and application(s) open to direct access from untrusted networks; is your sensitive and/or privacy-related information adequately protected?
- Which initiatives are you currently leveraging to help improve the performance of applications and services across your infrastructure and or public cloud services?
- Does the it function possess the resources and expertise necessary to apply the right level of project monitoring and control to application development activities?
- How to monitor an array of people-level changes across a vast territory, in the absence of transport and communications infrastructure, data sources, and security?
- Do you routinely manage, monitor, and/or analyze user activity, network activity, performance data, application activity, and/or flow data in your infrastructure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are internal IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Risk Management Plan: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Contractor Status Report: What are the minimum and optimal bandwidth requirements for the proposed solution?
- Executing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring project management processes you chose to use?
- Scope Management Plan: Are calculations and results of analyzes essentially correct?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Scope Management Plan: To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Risk Register: What is the reason for current performance gaps and do the risks and opportunities identified previously account for this?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What types of learning are targeted (e.g., cognitive, affective, psychomotor, procedural)?
Step-by-step and complete IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring project with this in-depth IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring investments work better.
This IT Infrastructure and Business Application Monitoring All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.