Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT infrastructure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT infrastructure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT infrastructure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT infrastructure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 941 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT infrastructure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 941 standard requirements:
- The way blockchains are developed will shape the future landscape and the role of today's capital market participants. Is an application being introduced by existing participants, or is a new entrant looking to displace incumbents? Is the new infrastructure replacing existing processes, or is it creating a rival system?
- Does the information infrastructure convert raw data into more meaningful, relevant information to create knowledgeable and wise decisions that assists personnel in carrying out their enterprise Risk Management and other responsibilities?
- Can your application be packaged into a virtual machine (vm) instance and run on cloud infrastructure or does it need specialized hardware and/or special access to hardware that the AWS cloud cannot provide?
- Do you have an Infrastructure protection (CIP) plan, a disaster recovery plan (DRP) , an information system contingency plan (ISCP) , a cyber incident response plan, and an occupant emergency plan (OEP)?
- Service level requirements: what service level requirements should the infrastructure support, such as service response time, throughput, and availability, and how is it required to scale over time?
- Is mobile code authorized before its installation and use, and the code configuration checked, to ensure that the authorized mobile code operates according to a clearly defined security policy?
- How much of ITs time can you devote to addressing new business requirements, rather than day-to-day operations such as patches, fixes, support calls and otherwise managing your infrastructure?
- Depending on the specific flexibility needed, what IT infrastructure capabilities does your organization develop and how do these IT infrastructure capabilities support strategic flexibility?
- It management must understand the impact of business process changes to the it infrastructure. how does the the workload increase the impact on it system performance and your teams workload?
- The esb platform is a critical infrastructure service to your organization, especially as you host more applications and services over time. should it be considered a tier-1 service?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT infrastructure book in PDF containing 941 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IT infrastructure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT infrastructure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT infrastructure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT infrastructure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT infrastructure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT infrastructure Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IT infrastructure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the career outlook for IT infrastructure project managers in information technology?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets (or IT infrastructure projections) established on a facility-wide basis at least annually for the life of the contract?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is IT infrastructure project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Risk Management Plan: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Was the document/deliverable developed per the appropriate or required standards (for example, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers standards)?
- Risk Audit: What are the risks that could stop you from achieving your KPIs?
- Risk Management Plan: Are status updates being made on schedule and are the updates clearly described?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Describe the process that will be used to design, develop, review, accept, distribute and change outputs. Will all outputs delivered by the IT infrastructure project follow the same process?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is your anticipated volatility of the requirements?
- Scope Management Plan: Pop quiz ÃÂÃÂ which are the same inputs as in scope planning?
Step-by-step and complete IT infrastructure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT infrastructure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT infrastructure project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT infrastructure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT infrastructure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT infrastructure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT infrastructure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT infrastructure project with this in-depth IT infrastructure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT infrastructure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT infrastructure and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT infrastructure investments work better.
This IT infrastructure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.