Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT Organization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT Organization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT Organization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT Organization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Organization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- How do IT organizations achieve consistent policy configuration to achieve compliance requirements, a simpler experience for users and administrators, and less risk from an improperly managed system?
- In a rapidly changing business climate, you see a perceptible sense of urgency for CIOs to tackle the perennial topic of how to reduce IT run costs while supporting growth: How to do more with less?
- What are some example operational aspects of utilizing cloud services that you should be requesting from your cloud service providers, cloud software vendors, and from your own IT organization?
- What does tech innovation and transformation look like in real life business situations, and what steps do CIOs and CTOs need to take to bring ROI from investment in new IoT technologies?
- What is the real enterprise promise of big data and how should CIOs plan strategy, execution and resources to improve operations and seize competitive advantage for organizations?
- What are the options for a small to medium size IT organization that wants to enhance Configuration Management System to drive better service delivery, and have budget restraints?
- What processes are in place to triage security-related events and ensure timely and thorough incident management, as per established IT service management policies and procedures?
- How can it organizations go about delivering incremental improvements and iterative value to the business customers through steady and ongoing improvements in an agile fashion?
- How do it organizations allow users to store/share self-managed enterprise and personal credentials securely, while at the same time providing corporate oversight and control?
- How can it operations successfully evolve from component management to end-to-end it service management, encompassing business applications and underlying infrastructure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT Organization book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IT Organization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT Organization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT Organization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Organization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT Organization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT Organization Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IT Organization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Cwbs elements to be subcontracted, with identification of subcontractors?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the resource management plan include a personnel development plan?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to negotiate with customers and suppliers?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the IT Organization project via agreements?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How likely is the current plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Cost Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have IT Organization project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the wbs and organizational levels for application of the IT Organization projected overhead costs identified?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the IT Organization project produced meet the defined IT Organization project requirements?
Step-by-step and complete IT Organization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT Organization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT Organization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT Organization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT Organization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT Organization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT Organization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT Organization project with this in-depth IT Organization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT Organization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT Organization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT Organization investments work better.
This IT Organization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.