Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT PMO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT PMO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT PMO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT PMO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT PMO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Is one or more of the verification team too sympathetic to the project developers interests by virtue of a close relationship with a project developer, its directors, officer or employees?
- How do you translate the sprints and iterations of Agile teams into the launch dates and milestones executives and other project managers need?
- Is the legal function effectively supporting your organization in ensuring it is providing the best possible legal advice?
- Has any work been done to streamline and re-align PMO personnel with the newly combined Application Organization yet?
- Is it a long-term project that will span multiple years and would be too risky to give to a vendor or contractor?
- How does the PMOS procedure achieve its objectives of identifying and implementing developmental interventions?
- Do you know the ROI on your project management method, investment approval process, or risk management itself?
- What is the current usage of the project/application and what is the population that is eligible to use it?
- Is there any information that needs to be distributed prior to the meeting and considered at the meeting?
- Do you periodically review your system to make sure it is responsive to your organizations current needs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT PMO book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IT PMO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT PMO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT PMO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT PMO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT PMO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT PMO Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IT PMO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are funding and staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the IT PMO project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Account for the make-or-buy process and how to perform the financial calculations involved in the process. What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess IT PMO project risks at various IT PMO project stages?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify individuals authorized to make certain decisions?
- Variance Analysis: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization maintain a safe and healthy work environment?
- Lessons Learned: How well defined were the acceptance criteria for IT PMO project deliverables?
Step-by-step and complete IT PMO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT PMO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT PMO project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT PMO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT PMO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT PMO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT PMO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT PMO project with this in-depth IT PMO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT PMO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT PMO and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT PMO investments work better.
This IT PMO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.