Drive Process Improvements through constant, iterative review of your Business Process architectures stability and scalability, developing lean workflows with high quality output, ensuring solutions meet current and future Business Objectives.
More Uses of the PMO Toolkit:
- Be certain that your planning utilizes pertinent Change Control processes, developing project progress and compliance reports, and presents regular updates by participating in project team meetings.
- Perform extensive Resource Planning/allocation activities in conjunction with ensuring appropriate project Financial Management for rolling annual Project Portfolio.
- Develop: track multiple active procurements via ongoing communication with vendors and suppliers, confirming lead times, and delivery dates.
- Ensure your operation provides management and technical expertise to your organization in managing the development, validation, and synchronization of your organization.
- Secure that your organization serves as the Program/Project leader of critical growth and productivity programs and projects, ensuring development and implementation of consistent and standardized processes that deliver desired business outcomes.
- Be accountable for leading the PMO organization as a center of excellence, defining Project Management processes, standards, methodologies, deliverables and operational cadence necessary to ensure consistent project execution.
- Identify and lead implementation of specific productivity improvement projects, jointly with Tech Deployment teams and cross functional partners.
- Comply with organization and PMO Standards and Procedures, with ultimate responsibility and accountability for all managed complex enterprise programs.
- Confirm your organization complies; champions, through Program Management, a portfolio of strategic growth and productivity oriented projects, partnering with leadership and Project Teams to ensure timely and successful delivery.
- Ensure PMO based teams adhere to all nationally defined Business Processes and metrics while measuring, Monitoring And Reporting progress of teams against key KPIs and strategic initiatives.
- Drive collaboration with the Enterprise Architecture / Services team to integrate technical direction and considerations into forward looking Release Plans for legacy system modernization.
- Standardize: closely collaborate with Professional Services management, Project Management office (PMO), Project Managers, services resources, and supporting organizations as finance, education services, sales, and the Human Resources group.
- Ensure adherence to project and program procedures and life cycles to ensure Business Needs are understood and can be traced to measurable project success criteria.
- Be accountable for leading PMO organization as a center of excellence, defining Project Management processes, standards, deliverables and operational cadence necessary to ensure consistent project execution.
- Perform minor business systems analyzing tasks by gathering requirements from customers, updating User Stories, and working with developers to understand the customers need.
- Perform Trend Analysis, evaluate performance objectives and metrics across the network to proactively identify opportunities for improved technical solutions and strategy implementation.
- Manage work with key internal and external stakeholders to provide insightful and valuable business focused solutions with an aligned execution plan.
- Validate process metrics by product and building type reflecting Productivity Improvements achieved by year end, to be used as baseline for annual operational and Resource Planning.
- Assure your planning complies; owns the overall performance (timeline, budget, and resource utilization) of large projects against plan and work through the project team to implement adjustments when issues/risks are identified and require resolution.
- Confirm your planning serves as the project technical subject matter point of contact for engineering functional systems, processes, and procedures associated with Project Management Office (PMO) projects.
- Arrange that your venture complies; directs area supported through responsibility for delivery of end results and shared responsibility for budget management; accountable for Resource Planning.
- Coordinate with technology staff across functional disciplines and business programs to develop and plan for the configuration, implementation and training for new releases and upgrades of mission critical information technology systems.
- Ensure you oversee; lead the PMO, client Project Management and Steering Committee to lead decisions relevant to the project, help resolve issues, mitigate risks, and provide timely Status Reports on consulting tasks and milestones.
- Drive culture/mindset change with respect to project implementation and management, and with adjacent organizations to enhance project success and sustainability.
- Gain executive buy in on program execution governance plan where program related decisions are made and issues are escalated and mitigated.
- Be accountable for providing leadership, coordination, and management of the PMO ensuring all projects are completed successfully in areas of cost, quality and time.
- Ensure you increase; lead Process Design/re design, Change Management, deployment approach, management and end user readiness, partnering with IT and/or Functional teams to translate business plans into tactical action items.
- Identify: act as the liaison between IT Capabilities and Business Objectives to facilitate, manage, and prioritize improvements through process or system solutions to increase overall quality and meet business partner demands.
- Control: Software Development processes eliciting user requirements, analyzing and formally documenting Business Needs, processes and workflows, and using defined formats for functional use cases and Business Rules.
- Secure that your project communicates organizational expectations; creates goals and objectives that align with outcomes, drive Process Improvement and optimization that enhance performance and productivity.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PMO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any PMO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PMO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PMO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PMO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What potential environmental factors impact the PMO effort?
- How do you implement and manage your work processes to ensure that they meet design requirements?
- Which information does the PMO Business Case need to include?
- Do you have organizational privacy requirements?
- For your PMO project, identify and describe the business environment, is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- How can you improve PMO?
- Is the PMO documentation thorough?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PMO book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your PMO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PMO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PMO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PMO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PMO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PMO Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 PMO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all PMO project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the PMO project team have enough people to execute the PMO project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed PMO project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete PMO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PMO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PMO Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PMO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PMO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PMO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PMO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PMO project with this in-depth PMO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PMO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PMO and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PMO investments work better.
This PMO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.