This IT Security Research Collection contains Tools and templates we collected during our research activities. We collated these third party documents for your convenience to help you make decisions, manage processes and implement projects. Best Practices research files and implementation documentation covering definitions, adoptions, impact, benefits and vendors.
This IT Security Research Collection consists of PDF files PLUS all files are also included in plain text format as well for ease of use.
On top of this, all the text files are easily accessible on iPad, iPod touch or iPhone - an extra ePub formatted document of all the files is included in the IT Security Research Collection.
The Art of Service seeks out the best premium tools, training and information products to help our clients optimize business technology and maximize their personal success. Check out this recommended IT Security Document Collection to see how it can improve your organizational efficiency, expand your company's bottom line and enhance your career.
This IT Security Collection contains Tools and templates to help you make decisions, manage processes and implement projects: Best Practices research files and implementation documentation covering definitions, adoptions, impact, benefits and vendors.
This IT Security Collection consists of PDF files PLUS all files are also included in plain text format as well for ease of use. On top of this, all the text files are easily accessible on iPad, iPod touch or iPhone - an extra ePub formatted document of all the files is included in the IT Security Collection.
The Art of Service works with our vendor partners to provide informative white papers, research materials and webcasts on a wide variety of important business technology topics. We feature these valuable IT resources in this IT Security Collection.
In this IT Security Collection you'll find white papers and research on issues related to IT Security covering definitions, adoptions, impact, benefits and vendors.
- Secure order processing. Your purchase is backed by our 7-day satisfaction guarantee.
- All Products delivered via instant download to your desktop.
- Fast Track IT and Project Management Templates Forms and How to Manuals: Save time. Hit the ground running. Be more productive. These are just some of the benefits you will find with this practical tool and its resources for managing projects and IT Services.
Metadata Details of the files included in this Collection:
- SP800-100-Mar07-2007.pdfAn Introduction to Information Security: The NIST HandbookPauline Bowen10/03/2007 5:45:44 AM
- XIAM-SP8d-Brochure.pdf05/06/2009 5:58:15 AM
- HHS_Plan_of_Action_and_Milestones_Guide_07192005.pdfMicrosoft Word - HHS_Plan_of_Action_and_Milestones_Guide_07192005.docadmin24/11/2011 6:17:47 PM
- Adding Business Value Through Effective IT Security Management April 2010.pdf
- SP-800-65-Final.pdf1Booz Allen User28/01/2005 12:01:50 AM
- Kah_IT-Risk-Management-Process.pdfKein FolientitelBBk-Hinweis06/02/2007 9:26:35 PM
- alliance.pdfWhite PaperVish Ganpati03/03/2006 1:59:32 AM
- OPM_IT_Strategic_Plan_FY10-13.pdfIT Strategic Plan DRAFT513005IT Strategic Plan 2010 - 201305/05/2010 1:58:58 AM
- standard_100-2_e_pdf.pdfBSI-Standard 100-2 - IT-Grundschutz MethodologyBundesamt fÃ¼r Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik (BSI)IT-Grundschutz Methodology28/04/2009 11:04:11 PMBSI IT-Grundschutz BSI-Standard 100-2 IT-Grundschutz Methodology
SP800-92.pdfGuide to Computer Security Log Management29/09/2006 12:15:19 AM
- hawkey_soupsadmin24/11/2011 6:15:46 PM
- a7_Jaferian.pdf06/07/2011 6:37:26 PM
- Managing+IT+security+when+outsourcing+to+an+IT+service+provider.pdfMicrosoft Word - Managing+IT+security+when+outsourcing+to+an+IT+service+provider.docadmin24/11/2011 6:20:33 PM
- 2010-062.pdfMicrosoft Word - 2010-062.docxabk006019/02/2010 2:04:33 AM
- 117_systems_security.pdfBPSSM Main BodyGreg Cyr15/08/2009 1:35:34 AM
- p3.pdfDOJ Information Technology Strategic Plan 2010-2015JMD21/01/2010 11:19:32 PM
- ITSecurityPlanTemplate.3.pdfMicrosoft Word - ITSecurityPlanTemplate.docadmin24/11/2011 6:19:58 PM
- PubDat_187675.pdfMicrosoft Word - 24_Fruehwirth.doc14/08/2010 5:50:55 AM
- security-by-learning-web.pdfIADIS Conference TemplateChristian Buddendick29/09/2005 8:25:33 AM
- Management-Control-Policy.pdfMicrosoft Word - Management-Control-Policy.docadmin24/11/2011 6:18:16 PM
- Mehdizadeh - Security Event Management.pdfJ0505003G429/04/2005 2:44:18 AM
- mgmtpln.pdf13/12/2001 1:09:53 AM
- policy-08admin24/11/2011 6:23:28 PM
- ITSEAG+IT+Security+Governance+paper+(Word).pdfMicrosoft Word - ITSEAG+IT+Security+Governance+paper+(Word).docadmin24/11/2011 6:23:07 PM
- managing_it_security_risk.pdfManaging IT Security RiskCA, INC21/03/2008 4:16:43 AM
- 4_IT_RISKS.pdfMicrosoft Word - it-risks.docNils Homburg28/12/2007 7:01:28 PM
- ekf0305.pdfInformation Technology Security: Governance, Strategy, and Practice in Higher EducationJudith B. CarusoECAR Key Findings, Volume 5, 200320/09/2003 12:33:49 AM
- reducing-cost-of-it-security-wp_88839.pdfCA_WP_Cost_031507.qxpBrock Bertloff23/08/2009 12:18:35 PM
- doj2640-2f.pdfInformation Technology SecurityAG13/12/2008 12:53:48 AM
- QM6006.pdfMicrosoft Word - QM6006.docadmin24/11/2011 6:14:50 PM
- S2C03Study Guide.pdfMicrosoft Word - S2C03Study Guide.docadmin24/11/2011 6:22:28 PM
- Information+Security+Management+V1.pdfInformation Security Management V1.PDF
- QM6010.pdfMicrosoft Word - QM6010.docadmin24/11/2011 6:14:21 PM
IT_Security_Management_as_a_Business_Enabler.pdfIT Security Management as a Business EnablerCA, Inc.12/12/2007 11:38:18 PM
- Jaferian_evaluating_IT_security_USER2010.pdf23/06/2010 3:00:10 AM
- IT-compliance_IT-security_Hladjk_Part3.pdf IT compliance and IT security - Part 3, Privacy & Data Protection Journal, pp. 10-13, Volume 7, Issue 8Sophie25/09/2007 4:58:11 AM
- IT compliance and IT security - Part 3 Privacy & Data Protection Journal Hladjk
p3789.pdfMicrosoft Word - chi1406-werlinger.docrwerlin29/02/2008 2:20:08 AM
- Gorman - ISO 17799.pdfJ0511002.qxdMatthew Jossart25/10/2005 5:11:59 AM
- une-it-security-objectives-and-framework-v1-1.pdfMicrosoft Word - une-it-security-objectives-and-framework-v1-1.docadmin24/11/2011 6:22:46 PM
- ITSecurityPlanTemplate.pdfMicrosoft Word - ITSecurityPlanTemplate.docadmin24/11/2011 6:19:55 PM
- jaferian.pdf07/06/2008 4:40:43 PM
- ITSEAG+Security+Governance+-+CIO,+CSO+and+Practitioner+Guidance.pdfCIO, CISO and Practitioner GuidancetjmillerCIO, CISO and Practitioner Guidance12/04/2010 2:42:21 PM
- secmansys.pdfMicrosoft Word - secmansys.docadmin24/11/2011 6:21:48 PM
- Managing+IT+security+when+outsourcing+to+an+IT+service+provider.2.pdfMicrosoft Word - Managing+IT+security+when+outsourcing+to+an+IT+service+provider.docadmin24/11/2011 6:20:33 PM
- ITSecurityPlanTemplate.2.pdfMicrosoft Word - ITSecurityPlanTemplate.docadmin24/11/2011 6:19:56 PM
- ERB0806.pdfManaging IT Risk in Higher Education: A MethodologyIan WatersECAR Research Bulletin, Volume 2008, Issue 611/01/2008 2:01:10 AM
- Risk Management Security Policies Security Risk Assessment and Analysis BSI+Baseline+Security+Manual.pdf16/03/2002 12:33:43 AM
- Waters-212.pdfMicrosoft Word - Waters - 212.docrebecca12/04/2007 3:46:40 PM
- SecurityRolesResponsibilitiesTemplate.pdfMicrosoft Word - SecurityRolesResponsibilitiesTemplate.docadmin24/11/2011 6:20:13 PM
A quick look inside of some of the content:
- The IT Security Governance
Information security governance can be defined as the process of establishing and maintaining a framework and supporting management structure and processes to provide assurance that information security strategies are aligned with and support business objectives, are consistent with applicable laws and regulations through adherence to policies and internal controls, and provide assignment of responsibility, all in an effort to manage risk.
- Things you should know about IT Security Frameworks
FISMA provides a comprehensive framework for securing federal government IT resources, including defining key federal government and agency roles and responsibilities, requiring agencies to integrate information security into their capital planning and enterprise architecture processes, requiring agencies to conduct annual information security reviews of all programs and systems, and reporting the results of those reviews to OMB.2
- On metrics for IT security
Metrics can be derived from existing data sources, including security certification and accreditation, security assessments, plan of action and milestones (POA&M), incident statistics, and agency-initiated or independent reviews.47 Agencies may decide to use a weighting scale to differentiate the importance of selected metrics and to ensure that the results accurately reflect existing security program priorities.
- On Risk Management
..Therefore, the risk management process should not be treated primarily as a technical function carried out by the information security experts who operate and manage the information security system, but as an essential management function of the organization that is tightly woven into the system development life cycle (SDLC)
- Connecting IT Security Management with Configuration Management
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-64, Security Considerations in the Information System Development Life Cycle, states ÒConfiguration management and control procedures are critical to establishing an initial baseline of hardware, software, and firmware components for the information system and subsequently to controlling and maintaining an accurate inventory of any changes to the system.
- IT Security Training
Establishing and maintaining a robust and relevant information security awareness and training program, as part of the overall information security program, is the primary conduit for providing the workforce with the information and tools needed to protect an agencyÕs vital information resources.
- On monitoring and organisational change
Components shall monitor the information system on a continuous basis for changes to the information system or its operational environment, the information system security plan boundaries, or other conditions (e.g., threat and risk factors), conducting security impact analyses of the associated changes, updating the information System Security Plan (and other relevant information system documentation as appropriate) and report changes to the security status of the system to appropriate officials on a regular basis.
About The Art of Service
Theartofservice.com is the resource site for Information Technology management. This site contains the Information Technology and management infrastructure tools that IT Professionals and Managers use their projects for Sarbanes Oxley, Disaster Recovery, Security, Job Descriptions, IT Service Management, Change Control, Help Desk, Service Requests, SLAs - Service Level Agreements, Metrics and much more.
Theartofservice.com supports a wide range of industries and enterprises of all sizes. Our clients include over 2,500 premier corporations from around the world, including over 250 of the Fortune 500.
Theartofservice.com's products are all original and unique - created by The Art of Service.
Every product is designed to save time, build skills and produce results - all in reasonably priced downloads.
We combine manuals, forms, spreadsheets, and deliverables templates into all-in-one planning solutions, designed to meet real-world needs for projects, IT planning and IT services. For over 10 Years our product line has grown to meet the needs of IT and project management professionals, business owners, consultants and students. And, every product is backed by our 7 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Secure Online Order Processing
We are pleased to offer secure online order processing to all our customers. You can feel confident in your purchase as we accept PayPal and all major credit cards. To ensure security, we do not accept telephone orders, but we do accept valid Purchase Orders.
Got a question? Livechat is one click away.
See our Order Information FAQ for additional details.
Try our products with confidence. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly refund your full purchase price within 7 days of purchase. No questions asked. We stand by our products and our Satisfaction Guarantee.