Be accountable for establishing and nurturing highly effective critical relationships and partnerships with Board level Senior leaders built on trust and credibility that enable effective collaboration and communications between IT and the Business.
More Uses of the IT Strategy Toolkit:
- Ensure you lead the approaches to effective execution by building jointly established high quality business cases that are value driven with clear measures of success to support investment and prioritization decisions.
- Be accountable for maintaining independent pools prevents users from focusing on developing the core product features and causes inefficiencies in data centers physical resource consumption because different hardware is involved.
- Confirm your organization provides guidance and oversight to ensure the integrity of data, telecommunications and systems to ensure effective coordination, integration, security of information and flow of information.
- Be accountable for enabling success by providing IT leadership teams with a level of deep expert analysis, research and insight that will support and drive effective strategies and decisions from the Central and functional IT Teams.
- Be accountable for consulting to business executives, management of multiple functions, services and units, organizational mission, vision, objectives, structure, policy setting, strategic planning.
- Be accountable for working closely with the application portfolio leaders, drive and facilitate effective collaboration and communications between the IT organization and the business communities.
- Ensure your organization establishes and leads a team to provide solution conceptual design to projects based on cloud standards, guidelines, and usage patterns ensuring security, scalability and supportability.
- Ensure your organization facilitates the prioritization of work across the divisions/area balancing the demand for work against Business and IT priorities, strategic growth areas, available budget and resources.
- Ensure your organization participates in the development of the IT roadmap by judging the appropriateness of new IT strategy, developments, applications and processes and advising the business and IT on potential improvement opportunities .
- Systematize: proactively partner with industry leadership, managing partners, sales and executive partners to package, position, sell and deliver digital business and it solutions to your clients.
- Standardize: in alignment with business and the it organization, define key performance indicators (kpis) to measure progress towards strategic and tactical goals for the it organization and the business.
- Systematize: partner with IT change advisor to create a cohesive, holistic strategy to align talent capabilities with the IT strategy, emerging and disruptive trends, and business and customer needs.
- Ensure your organization demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in professional services roles helping companies address multi layer, complex client issues in support of enterprise architecture and technology strategies.
- Prioritize demand for assigned Business collaborating with architecture teams and resource managers to ensure project interdependencies are accounted for and resources able to fulfill demand.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What measures are being taken to enhance, preserve and safeguard the integrity and reliability of your organizations information assets, commensurate with importance and value?
- Does your organization have in place appropriate policies, strategies and mechanisms for ensuring that its Information Technology facilities and systems are secure?
- Is there appropriate accountability for identifying, acquiring and deploying information assets and capabilities to meet the needs of your organization?
- What challenges did you experience when developing and implementing the strategies for designing information technology systems for processing EHRs?
- Which area within your organization has the responsibility for ensuring you have a robust IT strategy that connects to your customer experience?
- How does your internal business economy promote desired behaviors as shared objectives and horizontal cooperation between organizational units?
- Why is creating an internal marketplace built on boutique centers of competency a desirable structure for the information-age IT organization?
- What portfolio information is shared with service providers to show mutual business intent towards a strategic/long-term business venture?
- What new methodologies do you need at the enterprise level to address organization, process, product, information, and technology issues?
- When the partnership expires, will there be a net gain or a net loss in terms of transfer of capabilities, competencies, and knowledge?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT Strategy book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IT Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IT Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the process working, and people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- Lessons Learned: What was the single greatest success and the single greatest shortcoming or challenge from the IT Strategy projects perspective?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Scope Management Plan: Assess the expected stability of the scope of this IT Strategy project how likely is it to change, how frequently, and by how much?
- Team Directory: Have you decided when to celebrate the IT Strategy projects completion date?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates of costs at completion utilized in determining contract funding requirements and reporting them?
- Variance Analysis: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base IT Strategy projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Team Directory: Do purchase specifications and configurations match requirements?
Step-by-step and complete IT Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT Strategy project with this in-depth IT Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT Strategy investments work better.
This IT Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.