Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- How do you get to a place where your stakeholders know what leadership is prioritizing and valuing and have the already stated same ideals adopted across the shared services organization?
- Is the strategy appropriate given the risk appetite, and does the risk appetite framework ensure that decisions made throughout your organization are consistent with risk appetite?
- What is your opinion of the budget technical change strategy where units are held harmless at implementation, and thus, the effect of the change is seen going forward?
- Are the attitudes, knowledge and skills in place Ð especially within the public sector Ð that are required to initiate, implement and sustain e-Governance initiatives?
- Does your organization have a strategy for engaging with businesses and other key stakeholders (primary sector, industry, residents and environmental organizations)?
- Does your organization require its offshore operations to be in a specific geography, based on its market entry strategy, existing facilities or future requirements?
- What business problems are critical for you to solve (from the desire to cut costs to the need to drive revenue through new services and business models)?
- Has your organization included environmental criteria (greener manufacturing, operation, and/or disposal) in its evaluation and selection of IT purchases?
- How are marketing strategy implementation tasks allocated and assigned and how are individuals/teams held accountable for delivering on required tasks?
- Is cloud adoption driven within your business principally by the IT function as a technological strategy or by business on an operational needs basis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategy book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Formal Acceptance: What features, practices, and processes proved to be strengths or weaknesses?
- Risk Audit: Estimated size of product in number of programs, files, transactions?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- WBS Dictionary: Are retroactive changes to budgets for completed work specifically prohibited in an established procedure, and is this procedure adhered to?
- Procurement Management Plan: How and when do you enter into Strategy project Procurement Management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a pmo (Strategy project management office) in place and does it provide oversight to the Strategy project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Participatory approach: how will key stakeholders participate in the Strategy project?
- Procurement Audit: In a competitive dialogue, were solutions proposed or confidential information given by a candidate not revealed to others without his/her express agreement?
- Source Selection Criteria: How and when do you enter into Strategy project Procurement Management?
- Team Directory: Who are your stakeholders (customers, sponsors, end users, team members)?
Step-by-step and complete Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategy project with this in-depth Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategy investments work better.
This Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.