Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ITAR Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ITAR related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ITAR specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ITAR Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 947 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ITAR improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 947 standard requirements:
- Does your organization have a documented procedure for the inspection process for raw materials, purchased items, parts and assemblies produced by manufacturers suppliers?
- Uk organization receives technical data from a french organization that signed the taa. How does this impact employment of personnel at your organization and it vendors?
- What is the impact of current regulations and proposed amendments on commercial, government, and academic stakeholders involved in science and technology research?
- How will you provide the already stated export-controlled technologies, software, or hardware to the already stated foreign persons with whom you are working?
- Uk organization receives technical data from a french organization that signed the taa. How does this impact visits at the companies facilities?
- In the last 7 years, have you been subject to court martial or other disciplinary proceedings under the Uniform Code of Military Justice?
- What are the most important actions commercial organizations can take to help ensure they do not inadvertently run afoul of the ITAR?
- Which best describes the effect, if any, ITAR restrictions have had on your organization/programs business over the past five years?
- Are there any restrictions on access to or dissemination of information the sponsor or others will furnish for use on this project?
- How will you provide the export-controlled technologies, software, or hardware to the foreign persons with whom you are working?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ITAR book in PDF containing 947 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ITAR self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ITAR Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ITAR areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ITAR Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ITAR projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ITAR Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ITAR project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What procedures will be utilised to ensure effective monitoring of ITAR project progress?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent and in what ways are the ITAR project contributing to progress towards organizational reform?
- Procurement Audit: Did the chosen procedure ensure competition and transparency?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the present organizational structure for handling the ITAR project sufficient?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are fresh input and perspectives systematically caught and added (for example, through information and analysis, new members, and senior sponsors)?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are they likely to influence the success or failure of your ITAR project?
- Executing Process Group: How will professionals learn what is expected from them what the deliverables are?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post any action items, due dates, and responsibilities on the team website?
- Lessons Learned: How well defined were the acceptance criteria for ITAR project deliverables?
Step-by-step and complete ITAR Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ITAR project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ITAR project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ITAR project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ITAR project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ITAR project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ITAR project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ITAR project with this in-depth ITAR Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ITAR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ITAR and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ITAR investments work better.
This ITAR All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.