Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ITAR Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ITAR related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ITAR specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ITAR Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ITAR improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Does your organization have a documented procedure for the inspection process for raw materials, purchased items, parts and assemblies produced by manufacturers suppliers?
- Do you have an identity management system (enabling classification of data for a tenant) in place to enable both role-based and context-based entitlement to data?
- Do you have any reason to believe that the end-user or the intended end-use of the item or information violates any existing export controls?
- Does your organization have a documented procedure for the storage and protection of materials that are subject to damage or deterioration?
- What are the capability, use or uses, intended by the designer or manufacturer, and technical characteristics of the item to be exported?
- Do you have a plan for post-incident legal coordination regarding regulatory requirements and inquiries following a breach?
- Does any contributor have a financial interest in an involved research sponsor, material provider, or potential licensee?
- Do any foreign interests have management positions, as directors, officers, or executive personnel in your organization?
- Will the treaty and any associated legislation remove the requirement of industry to obtain corresponding exemptions?
- Does your organization utilize statistical process control procedures to ensure conformity with the design data?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ITAR book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ITAR self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ITAR Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ITAR areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ITAR Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ITAR projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ITAR Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ITAR project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How useful and complete was the ITAR project document repository?
- Lessons Learned: How many government and contractor personnel are authorized for the ITAR project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the ITAR project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What is the expected monetary value of the ITAR project?
- Scope Management Plan: Organizational policies that might affect the availability of resources?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do you know what your customers expectations are regarding this process?
- WBS Dictionary: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
- Cost Baseline: What is your organizations history in doing similar tasks?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the ITAR project within budget?
- Initiating Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
Step-by-step and complete ITAR Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ITAR project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ITAR project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ITAR project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ITAR project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ITAR project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ITAR project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ITAR project with this in-depth ITAR Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ITAR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ITAR and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ITAR investments work better.
This ITAR All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.