Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FITARA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FITARA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FITARA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FITARA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FITARA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Do you agree that more internet provider options keeps prices low for small businesses and spreads internet to rural areas, where eCommerce is necessary for entrepreneurs?
- Does the service desk management team communicate details of business, it, and service desk strategies, goals and performance objectives to service desk staff?
- Does the planned implementation of the accounting system accord with the IT strategy, which should be developed from overall strategy of your organization?
- Does your organization have a system development lifecycle and validation methodology that is focused on key risk areas to assure compliance objectives?
- How aware are staff of your organization of the resources, in terms of infrastructure, and also regarding funding for new and additional initiatives?
- Does your service support professional development opportunities to enhance accessibility for people from different social or cultural backgrounds?
- What steps are the Small Business Administration taking right now to ensure small businesses do have a stronger voice in that rulemaking process?
- Are you dependent on certain resources (IT infrastructure, logistics, lines of communication) that could impact your operations in an emergency?
- Should you take a Scrum-based approach, a lean/Kanban-based approach, a continuous delivery approach, or an exploratory/lean startup approach?
- Does your organizations leadership for IT Security approve of and participates in creating the cloud adoption strategy or planning sessions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FITARA book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your FITARA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FITARA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FITARA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FITARA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FITARA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FITARA Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 FITARA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the FITARA project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will additional funds be needed for hardware or software?
- Procurement Management Plan: Based on your FITARA project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Variance Analysis: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in FITARA project oversight?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does the document/deliverable meet all requirements (for example, statement of work) specific to this deliverable?
- Procurement Audit: Are the established budget and timetable (milestones) respected?
- Requirements Management Plan: Are all the stakeholders ready for the transition into the user community?
- Procurement Management Plan: How and when do you enter into FITARA project Procurement Management?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are there different rules or organizational models for men and women?
Step-by-step and complete FITARA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FITARA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FITARA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FITARA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FITARA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FITARA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FITARA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FITARA project with this in-depth FITARA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FITARA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FITARA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FITARA investments work better.
This FITARA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.