Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Job Description Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Job Description Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Job Description Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Job Description Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Job Description Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- What objective performance levels, related to organizational objectives, can reasonably be set for each task and measured in terms of objectives as quantity, quality, or timeliness of service?
- Are your job descriptions detailed and robust enough to outline the tasks, competencies, skills and interactions that are necessary to ensure your jobs align to your business strategy?
- Are employees and contractors provided with complete job descriptions and details of conduct, duties, terms and conditions of employment, legal rights, and responsibilities?
- Is your digital lead involved in the job description design and/or recruitment of roles which require digital skills even if the role is in another team?
- How will you develop written job descriptions and employee personnel policies Ð what will be your overall philosophy and goals regarding your employees?
- How will you create positive working relationships with staff in your office and teamwork within your unit and other units within your organization?
- What quality elements are included in the job descriptions of personnel responsible for individual audit partners and other professional staff?
- Are core values, specific to your organization/industry/business, incorporated into human resources policies and manuals and job descriptions?
- Is there a clear job description/analysis that outlines the job responsibilities, requirements, salary and compensation, and training needed?
- Does the job description of every employee in the marketing department include the role of the employee in providing customer satisfaction?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Job Description Management book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Job Description Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Job Description Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Job Description Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Job Description Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Job Description Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Job Description Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Job Description Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Do work packages reflect the actual way in which the work will be done and are they meaningful products or management-oriented subdivisions of a higher level element of work?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks that are likely to affect the Job Description Management project identified and documented?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does the rater (supervisor) have the authority or responsibility to tell an employee that the employees performance is unsatisfactory?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there any Job Description Management projects similar to this one in existence?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the informational communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a pmo (Job Description Management project management office) in place which provides oversight to the Job Description Management project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there influences outside the team that may affect performance, and if so, have you identified and addressed them?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the latest revised estimates of costs at completion compared with the established budgets at appropriate levels and causes of variances identified?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
Step-by-step and complete Job Description Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Job Description Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Job Description Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Job Description Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Job Description Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Job Description Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Job Description Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Job Description Management project with this in-depth Job Description Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Job Description Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Job Description Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Job Description Management investments work better.
This Job Description Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.