Proactively engage leaders and provide visibility to unique people needs and challenges from a change, communication, organization, Job Design and training perspective to support the delivery of transformational initiatives.
More Uses of the Job Design Toolkit:
- Meet with Engineering teams to convey desired interaction and lead visual Quality Assurance process to ensure final products match design intent.
- Manage work with program and Project Managers and estimate time requirements, set milestones, and meet deadlines.
- Provide front line support and development of tools and procedures to extend enhance existing workflows.
- Manage the procurement process for all projects, record and manage budget expenditures, track client project expenses and provide accounting and administrative support for your organization.
- Systematize: strict adherence to accepted standards for program and Job Design with an emphasis on maintainability.
- Contribute to professional learning training opportunities for Upper organization department in small and whole group settings.
- Manage work with the business to develop effective organizational structures, Job Design, and leveling to drive organizational alignment.
- Initiate: design, improve and implement new products based on sales / marketing requirements and manufacturing capabilities.
- Establish that your enterprise assesses and presents business value, risks, and intent behind new products and features to stakeholders.
- Solidify expertise with job analysis, Agile Organizational Design, Job Design and strategic Workforce Planning.
- Orchestrate: partner with and present to Product Managers, designers, and executives to execute product initiatives.
- Are completed for the appropriate Release Month by the deadlines reflected in the production release schedule.
- Manage work with Product Managers to identify opportunities, conceptualize new projects, and aid in the definition of requirements.
- Evaluate: web based services and content require high speed internet and separate third party paid subscriptions.
- Secure that your operation complies; backs up the Supervisor for duties as attending meetings, delegating work, resolving client issues.
- Ensure your organization learns to follow creative workflow from concept to production, development and/or media outreach.
- Ensure you transform; lead multimedia production support and communicate specifications of digital/physical components.
- Systematize: work closely with the design, marketing and operations team to create and implement brand standards.
- Audit: an architecture design professional supports Project Teams using a wide range of developing professional skills.
- Immerse yourself in your organizations overall brand design and show continuity through all design projects.
- Steer: responsive to demands from multiple stakeholder groups and able to understand and balance consumer, managerial and ownership perspectives.
- Drive: design work varies from new Product Development to product enhancements and Cost Reduction activities.
- Make sure that your design participates in team meetings to consider project issues, design and technical issues and coordination with other disciplines.
- Maintain the upper organization maker spaces, tools and equipment, and budget for ordering supplies.
- Warrant that your venture develops and distributes engineering data in the form of Engineering Change Notices, bills of material and parts tracking.
- Assure your team maintains a professional working relationship with internal and external customers and support staff.
- Ensure you are able to present research findings and design concepts to designers and product partners.
- Warrant that your strategy provides consultation to others on the selection, development and uses of methodologies and techniques for Data Collection and analysis.
- Be certain that your enterprise provides consulting on the effectiveness of using an integrating technology for performance support and development.
- Control: review test standards, prepare designs, procure materials, collect and analyze data, prepare reports.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Job Design Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Job Design related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Job Design specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Job Design Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Job Design improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do the benefits outweigh the costs?
- What is the scope of the Job Design effort?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Job Design project manager?
- How does your organization evaluate strategic Job Design success?
- What is your question? Why?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- What Job Design capabilities do you need?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem you can usefully solve?
- What harm might be caused?
- Are indirect costs charged to the Job Design program?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Job Design book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Job Design self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Job Design Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Job Design areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Job Design Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Job Design projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Job Design Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Job Design project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Job Design project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Job Design project team have enough people to execute the Job Design project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Job Design project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Job Design Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Job Design project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Job Design Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Job Design project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Job Design project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Job Design project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Job Design project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Job Design project with this in-depth Job Design Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Job Design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Job Design and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Job Design investments work better.
This Job Design All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.