Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Joint Venture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Joint Venture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Joint Venture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Joint Venture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Joint Venture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- What should producer groups or other prospective investors/ purchasers find out about your organization in order to be confident about a joint venture or purchasing an interest?
- Do the structures in place continue to provide the right balance between control and freedom to operate, along with the right information to enable effective decision making?
- How do partnership or strategic alliances differ from traditional interactions as joint ventures, licensing agreements, technology exchanges and shared marketing agreements?
- What considerations must companies make when choosing a divestiture route, as IPO, contribution to a joint venture, asset/stock sale, or sale through a statutory demerger?
- Are there any other legal requirements or restrictions relating to intellectual property that impact the formation or operation of a joint venture in your jurisdiction?
- How do you use joint ventures, 3PL management consultants, and data sharing to improve your supplier relationships and promote collaboration across the supply chain?
- Are there joint ventures or partnerships that you could forge with other organizations/businesses in order to help reach new customers or retain existing customers?
- Did your organization communicate its policies effectively to the directors, employees, joint venture partners, agents, suppliers, and other relevant third parties?
- Have the unrecognized temporary differences associated with investments in subsidiaries, branches and associates and interests in joint ventures been disclosed?
- What are the differences between proportionate consolidation and recognition of assets, liabilities, revenues and expenses arising from a joint operation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Joint Venture book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Joint Venture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Joint Venture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Joint Venture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Joint Venture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Joint Venture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Joint Venture Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Joint Venture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- WBS Dictionary: Is all budget available as management reserve identified and excluded from the performance measurement baseline?
- Team Performance Assessment: If you have received criticism from reviewers that your work suffered from method variance, what was the circumstance?
- Procurement Audit: Was the formal review of requests to participate or evaluation of bids correctly undertaken?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Joint Venture project scheduling & tracking?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Joint Venture project repository for each release?
- Closing Process Group: What is the overall risk of the Joint Venture project to your organization?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What innovations (if any) are developed to realize goals?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Define the work as completely as possible. What work will be included in the Joint Venture project?
Step-by-step and complete Joint Venture Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Joint Venture project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Joint Venture project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Joint Venture project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Joint Venture project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Joint Venture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Joint Venture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Joint Venture project with this in-depth Joint Venture Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Joint Venture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Joint Venture and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Joint Venture investments work better.
This Joint Venture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.