Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Key Performance Indicator Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Key Performance Indicator related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Key Performance Indicator specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Key Performance Indicator Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Key Performance Indicator improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What does flicking the switch back to longer term planning and brand building look like â and will Key Performance Indicators shift from being sales driven and digitally oriented?
- Is there literature available from dyadic relationships that could be applied and what set of KPIs can be used to monitor multisourcing relationships and vendor performance?
- Is a process in place for linking KPIs and other strategic measures to department and group objectives and the workgroup, team or individual accountabilities?
- Can your solution predict labor demand based on your unique business drivers and measure effectiveness of rosters based on your Key Performance Indicators?
- Has the intervention been formalized or codified at your organization as a policy, Key Performance Indicator, or component of the strategic business plan?
- Has your association developed a set of Key Performance Indicators or some other form of accountability to track the success of strategic initiatives?
- How does the time effort, energy and resources you will need to launch your workplace community rank against other, competing, organizational issues?
- Have clear performance targets been established for each KPI and measure based on current performance and, when applicable, external benchmarks?
- What are the most appropriate KPIs that will help you assess whether value is being created, delivered and shared in a way that builds trust?
- When updating your clients are of referrals, expansion revenue per customer the top measuring customer satisfaction saas organizations for?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Key Performance Indicator book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Key Performance Indicator self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Key Performance Indicator Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Key Performance Indicator areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Key Performance Indicator Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Key Performance Indicator projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Key Performance Indicator Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Key Performance Indicator project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What records are required (eg purchase orders, agreements)?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have a social media policy and procedure?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Who is best positioned to know and assist in identifying corresponding factors?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department responsible for a continual review of marketing trends, particularly on long-term contracts and contracts containing escalation clauses?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do Key Performance Indicator project managers participating in the Key Performance Indicator project know the Key Performance Indicator projects true status first hand?
- Project Portfolio management: How do you centrally track the benefits of Key Performance Indicator projects?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are tools and techniques defined for gathering, integrating and distributing Key Performance Indicator project outputs?
- Activity Cost Estimates: If you are asked to lower your estimate because the price is too high, what are your options?
- Decision Log: Do strategies and tactics aimed at less than full control reduce the costs of management or simply shift the cost burden?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
Step-by-step and complete Key Performance Indicator Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Key Performance Indicator project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Key Performance Indicator project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Key Performance Indicator project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Key Performance Indicator project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Key Performance Indicator project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Key Performance Indicator project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Key Performance Indicator project with this in-depth Key Performance Indicator Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Key Performance Indicator projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Key Performance Indicator and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Key Performance Indicator investments work better.
This Key Performance Indicator All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.