Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Kirkpatrick model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Kirkpatrick model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Kirkpatrick model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Kirkpatrick model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Kirkpatrick model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Does your organization use the number of customer enquiries or requests resolved in a timely manner as a performance indicator for training and development?
- Does your organization use the speed of response to customer enquiries or requests as a performance indicator for training and development?
- What was the total minority population participation and what is the ratio of eligible minority participants to total population?
- Does your organization use the total number of participants on courses as a performance indicator for training and development?
- Does your organization use the speed of introduction of new programs as a performance indicator for training and development?
- What happens if the redistricting governing body fails to present a redistricting plan by your organization deadline?
- Does your organization use the total number of courses run as a performance indicator for training and development?
- What organizational barriers might interfere with successful training transfer and how can barriers be addressed?
- What is organizational development and how does it differ from traditional approaches to organizational change?
- What happens if the redistricting body fails to present a redistricting plan by your organizations deadlines?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Kirkpatrick model book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Kirkpatrick model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Kirkpatrick model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Kirkpatrick model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Kirkpatrick model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Kirkpatrick model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Kirkpatrick model Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Kirkpatrick model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Kirkpatrick model project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its general support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Lessons Learned: How well defined were the acceptance criteria for Kirkpatrick model project deliverables?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Kirkpatrick model project oversight?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Not any rs, as, or cs: if an identified role is only informed, should others be eliminated from the matrix?
- Network Diagram: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Kirkpatrick model project?
- Procurement Audit: Are checks disbursed by someone other than the individual who authorized payment?
- Quality Management Plan: What would be the next steps or what else should you do at this point?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are you meeting your customers expectations consistently?
- Procurement Audit: Did your organization decide for an appropriate and admissible procurement procedure?
Step-by-step and complete Kirkpatrick model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Kirkpatrick model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Kirkpatrick model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Kirkpatrick model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Kirkpatrick model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Kirkpatrick model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Kirkpatrick model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Kirkpatrick model project with this in-depth Kirkpatrick model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Kirkpatrick model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Kirkpatrick model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Kirkpatrick model investments work better.
This Kirkpatrick model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.