Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Learning Management System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Learning Management System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Learning Management System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Learning Management System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Learning Management System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Did viewing the implementation of the elements of comprehensive reading in a real department, with real employees, help increase your knowledge of how to connect your learning to actual teaching?
- How do you take advantage of employees online literacy practices outside of organization to foster the development of online reading comprehension and learning skills within organization?
- How do leaders engage those outside the formal institutional structure (parents, community groups, businesses, media and others) in effectively supporting improved teaching and learning?
- Data migration - does your organization have a resource (dba, etc) who understands your current database structure and who can extract data into a pre-defined file and format?
- What if employees were able to spend more of time working with individual employees on specific needs instead of moving the whole class together through a standard curriculum?
- What are some of your initial ideas or thoughts about how you will use what you know about your employees for department management to create a positive learning environment?
- In addition to different grade spans, what features characterize sets of organizations in terms of communities or employees served, instructional approaches, or geography?
- Do employees have opportunities to choose work that speaks to own passions and interests and opportunities to learn outside of the traditional organization day?
- With regards to competency management - are you looking to build your own competencies, or integrate with a competency library that you already have in place?
- Does the LMS provide additional features or the opportunity to develop new features which will improve the teaching and learning experience in important ways?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Learning Management System book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Learning Management System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Learning Management System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Learning Management System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Learning Management System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Learning Management System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Learning Management System Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Learning Management System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Is the Learning Management System project supported by national and/or local organizations?
- Lessons Learned: Was sufficient advance training conducted and/or information provided to enable the already stated affected by the changes to adjust to and accommodate them?
- WBS Dictionary: Is cost performance measurement at the point in time most suitable for the category of material involved, and no earlier than the time of actual receipt of material?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Learning Management System project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Procurement Audit: Were any additional works or deliveries admissible, without recourse to a new procurement procedure?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Learning Management System projections?
- Project Management Plan: How do you organize the costs in the Learning Management System project management plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Activity Attributes: Which method produces the more accurate cost assignment?
Step-by-step and complete Learning Management System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Learning Management System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Learning Management System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Learning Management System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Learning Management System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Learning Management System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Learning Management System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Learning Management System project with this in-depth Learning Management System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Learning Management System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Learning Management System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Learning Management System investments work better.
This Learning Management System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.