Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Liferay Knowledge Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Liferay Knowledge related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Liferay Knowledge specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Liferay Knowledge Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Liferay Knowledge improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Does your solution address your broader social business needs by providing enterprise social networking, online communities, and social publishing to connect your employees, customers, and partners?
- What steps has your organization authority taken to make employees aware of the legal requirements of the legal requirements, legal decisions and ethics that relate to digital environments?
- What organization authority policies are in place to ensure data integrity and system reliability through backup services, through redundancy and through disaster protection processes?
- How much time does your office staff spend on the phone accepting service requests, updating customers with job status or responding to requests for copies of past invoices?
- How do individuals and teams use and share information within the digital workplace, and what impact is this is having on how organizations need to protect sensitive data?
- What benefits could be realized with driving customer communities rich with knowledge base, customer considerations, real-time conversations and ready-to-use content?
- What is the balance of acceptable use policy (control and management) requirements relative to digital citizenship support (offering education and preparation)?
- What about the customers current Microsoft enhancement plan for Business Portal, Project Self Service Suite, Time and Attendance and Key Performance Indicators?
- Does your organization authority have the capacity to teach digital citizenship or does it need to provide professional development avenues to address it?
- Has your organization taken any steps to procure goods and services from local and small producers, including communities surrounding place of work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Liferay Knowledge book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Liferay Knowledge self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Liferay Knowledge Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Liferay Knowledge areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Liferay Knowledge Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Liferay Knowledge projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Liferay Knowledge Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Liferay Knowledge project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the mandatory communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Milestone List: How late can each activity be finished and started?
- Initiating Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Liferay Knowledge project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Describe a Liferay Knowledge project that suffered from scope creep. Could it have been avoided?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations on taxes, fees, duties, excises, tariffs etc. not impeding (international) competition?
- Planning Process Group: Are work methodologies, financial instruments, etc. shared among departments, organizations and Liferay Knowledge projects?
- Milestone List: What would happen if a delivery of material was one week late?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the communication on the Liferay Knowledge project?
- Change Management Plan: What prerequisite knowledge do corresponding groups need?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do you take the time to clearly define roles and responsibilities on Liferay Knowledge project tasks?
Step-by-step and complete Liferay Knowledge Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Liferay Knowledge project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Liferay Knowledge project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Liferay Knowledge project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Liferay Knowledge project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Liferay Knowledge project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Liferay Knowledge project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Liferay Knowledge project with this in-depth Liferay Knowledge Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Liferay Knowledge projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Liferay Knowledge and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Liferay Knowledge investments work better.
This Liferay Knowledge All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.