Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Liferay Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Liferay related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Liferay specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Liferay Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Liferay improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- How can the generation of insights from different types of sources, traditional and nontraditional, qualitative and quantitative, be valuable when creating digital experiences?
- How do you keep up with rising user expectations as consumer experiences continue to evolve, while delivering a digital work environment to maximize each employees potential?
- How do you create a frictionless, personalized, and value-packed digital experience across devices and channels while respecting the privacy and security of your customers?
- How do you harness the transformative power of digital technology to provide customer-centric digital experiences that drive value for your clients and your brands?
- Does your digital experience factor in contextual data for the individual user and preferences that enable you to deliver personalized experience in real time?
- Does your solution provide robust work flow capabilities that streamline the publishing process and ensure your organizations approval processes are followed?
- How will providers reduce costs and improve the consumer experience with shifting channel preferences and rising expectations for digital experiences?
- What do designers need to know about users and interaction with digital experiences in order to improve designs with organizational objectives?
- How do you arrive at the proper balance of spending for maintenance, modernization and new development to advance your digital transformation?
- What other digital experience platforms consume digital assets Ð web content management, analytics, and/or personalization technologies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Liferay book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Liferay self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Liferay Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Liferay areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Liferay Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Liferay projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Liferay Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Liferay project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: Market risk -will the new service or product be useful to your organization or marketable to others?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the level of commitment and professionalism?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Vulnerable groups; who are the vulnerable groups that might be affected by the Liferay project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
- Variance Analysis: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How does the Liferay project involve consultations or collaboration with other organizations?
- Scope Management Plan: Is current scope of the Liferay project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Planning Process Group: Are work methodologies, financial instruments, etc. shared among departments, organizations and Liferay projects?
Step-by-step and complete Liferay Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Liferay project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Liferay project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Liferay project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Liferay project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Liferay project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Liferay project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Liferay project with this in-depth Liferay Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Liferay projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Liferay and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Liferay investments work better.
This Liferay All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.