Channel and share recurring customer inquiries, concerns and feedback to all members of the team to continuously improve areas of the business as technology, marketing, operations, and Product Development.
More Uses of the Live Chat Toolkit:
- Maximize Customer Satisfaction through timely and accurate resolution of customer inquiries/issues.
- Arrange that your operation complies; its important that your employees reflect the diversity of your customers as building a service that is for everyone.
- Deliver outstanding service to your high value customers by providing outstanding service and solutions to grow customer relationships.
- Provide Quality Control over the billing/communication on your live sites and troubleshoot or escalate where necessary.
- Help establish protocols and best practices for communicating with customers over voice, Live Chat, email, SMS, and social channels.
- Interact and consult with Talent and Learning And Development on matters of Talent Acquisition, training, hiring and attrition.
- Capture and input information for the scheduling of the initial delivery, pick up, redelivery, and final pick up of all customers containers.
- Deliver accurate Technical Support to your customers all channels (email, Live Chat, and Social Media).
- Pilot: outline project specifications for application changes and develop timeline and roadmap for completion.
- Assure your design complies;
- Be accountable for working closely with the Success and Sales teams to ensure successful Customer Retention and renewal of existing accounts.
- Manage knowledge to anticipate a wide range of future needs and opportunities and facilitate development of complex solutions.
- Engage with your loyal customers on a variety of subjects effectively and efficiently via email and Live Chat.
- Assure your organization complies; address customer needs from the initial delivery to the scheduling of final pick up of containers.
- Transform establish Customer Service standards for new and emerging service channels, as Live Chat, sms messaging, AI, etc.
- Manage to support the development team and partner companies, specifically; Chatbots, Live Chat services and bespoke project support.
- Execute consultative sales to identify the customers needs providing the appropriate features, advantages, and benefits of the pods product and services to close the sale.
- Collaborate with other Customer Care specialization, Success and Services Professionals, Education specialization, Engineering and Product resources.
- Ensure you succeed; surround yourself with encouraging individuals who value leadership development, teamwork, new ideas and innovative thinking.
- Ensure you instruct; respond to emails, Live Chat and Social Media inquiries in a way that reflects your brand voice.
- Ensure lines of communication are kept open and continue efforts with all parties involved until matter is resolved.
- Manage: conduct testing related to trading, transaction reporting and communications to identify unusual activity or potential violations of rules or organization policies.
- Ensure your venture provides support for software, hardware and networking support for desktops, laptops and servers.
- Manage queue of open issues to deliver timely and effective solutions escalating when necessary.
- Manage: research customer issues associated with billing, account management, entitlements, utilizing internal tools and other resources to identify solutions.
- Head: creative and able to see new opportunities to work differently, if it contributes to increased Customer Satisfaction or business success.
- Steer: research and document competitive analysis from a product feature perspective while working with Product Managers to inform quarterly product increments prioritization and annual Product Roadmap.
- Maintain a proactive, professional, and quality relationship with customers through multiple channels.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Live Chat Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Live Chat related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Live Chat specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Live Chat Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Live Chat improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are hidden Live Chat quality costs?
- Are accountability and ownership for Live Chat clearly defined?
- Do you need to do a usability evaluation?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Are assumptions made in Live Chat stated explicitly?
- What are current Live Chat paradigms?
- Is Live Chat dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Who should receive measurement reports?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- What are the known security controls?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Live Chat book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Live Chat self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Live Chat Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Live Chat areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Live Chat Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Live Chat projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Live Chat Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Live Chat project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Live Chat project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Live Chat project team have enough people to execute the Live Chat project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Live Chat project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Live Chat Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Live Chat project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Live Chat project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Live Chat project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Live Chat project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Live Chat project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Live Chat project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Live Chat project with this in-depth Live Chat Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Live Chat projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Live Chat and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Live Chat investments work better.
This Live Chat All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.