Systematize Logistics Network: a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be.
More Uses of the Logistics Network Toolkit:
- Deploy a standardized and optimized Inbound And Outbound Logistics Network with the goal of minimizing total system cost, maximizing profitability and delivering Customer Service.
- Confirm your organization ensures the correct delivery mode and logistics service provider is assigned to all outbound and inbound shipments.
- Establish Logistics Network: frequent internal customer contacts on matters pertaining to logistics policies, plans, and objectives.
- Be accountable for identifying opportunities to develop, improve or simplify processes and policies for effective planning and scheduling, Supplier Management practices, order fulfillment, Inventory Management and logistics activities.
- Govern Logistics Network: target areas of forecasting, Demand Management, Inventory Control, Cost Reduction, product standardization/customization and creative solutions to enhance logistics operations and saving opportunities.
- Manage work with your inventory and logistics team to proactively order all IT items needed for employees.
- Solidify expertise in end to end delivery workflows in the office, supporting 3PL and other large customers with logistics and/or Supply Chain needs.
- Apply logistics knowledge to perform various tasks related to the planning, development, implementation, and management of a comprehensive, affordable, and effective systems support strategy.
- Be certain that your team serves as your organizational resource regarding Logistics policies, account coding, processing issues, and systems issues.
- Be accountable for providing end to end Supply Chain functional expertise and leadership in the areas of Logistics Planning, Transportation, Customer Service and Warehousing.
- Supervise Logistics Network: partner with logistics coordinators to determine most cost effective inventory movement options.
- Establish that your organization develops reporting metrics and presents data with a clear point of view so that insights can be used to help drive recovery and Reverse Logistics Business Strategy.
- Secure that your team communicates needs and objectives to managers and key personnel in Procurement, Operations, Logistics and Distribution.
- Establish that your organization complies; plans, organize, and oversees the activities of your organization, ensuring that Logistics Management Operations comply with Legal And Regulatory Requirements and meet customer needs.
- Be accountable for accomplishing logistics work through a group of assigned employees and organizing thorough and professional efforts to meet established and anticipated program needs.
- Head Logistics Network: work closely with the Operations Management to ensure Continuous Improvement in all manufacturing, logistics and Customer Support processes and high reliability in all delivery KPIs.
- Warrant that your group provides training internally for Supply Chain personnel and customers on Logistics processes and technology.
- Confirm your organization provides Customer Service to internal and external customers regarding logistics and mail procedures.
- Develop and implement overall logistics plan, in a manner that promotes low cost, high inventory turns.
- Development of logistics strategies and solutions for the maintainability and supportability of complex systems and products, interfacing with system and design engineers, and gathering drawings, schematics, and parts lists.
- Ensure you also identify ways to drive down the logistics costs in terms of manpower, spares, and downtime while adapting proven technologies to enhance the performance, reliability, and Environmental Compliance.
- Confer with Logistics Management teams to determine ways to optimize Service Levels, maintain Supply Chain efficiency, or minimize cost.
- Evaluate Logistics Network: properly prepare, stage, and document product for Reverse Logistics in order to keep inventory fresh and warehouse space open for new products to be introduced.
- Support dof (direct order fulfillment) and aftermarket service Reverse Logistics projects scoping, design, modeling, implementation.
- Secure that your planning complies; cross functional and cross organization partnership with Product Quality, Manufacturing Engineering, purchasing, sourcing, new product introduction, and logistics teams to support Customer Success.
- Systematize Logistics Network: target areas of forecasting, Demand Management, Inventory Control, Cost Reduction, product standardization/customization and creative solutions to enhance logistics operations and saving opportunities.
- Interpret data on logistics elements, as availability, maintainability, reliability, Supply Chain Management, Strategic Sourcing or distribution, Supplier Management, or transportation.
- Provide impact by recommending and implementing marketplace merchant policy enhancements and new features to support growth through new product categories and innovative logistics channels.
- Assure your corporation updates PM on all logistics issues and support long range Program Planning for assigned projects and the preparation of program briefings for higher headquarters.
- Audit Logistics Network: design, implement, or oversee product take back or Reverse Logistics programs to ensure products are recycled, reused, or responsibly disposed.
- Utilize arcsight, network traffic packet analyzer, Intrusion Detection system (IDS), and other Tool Sets to identify and investigate anomalies.
- Support field service operations with technical knowledge on multiple product lines.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Logistics Network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Logistics Network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Logistics Network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Logistics Network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Logistics Network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are the costs of delaying Logistics Network action?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- What is the risk?
- How will the Logistics Network data be analyzed?
- How do you link measurement and risk?
- Where is training needed?
- What are the Logistics Network tasks and definitions?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- Do Logistics Network benefits exceed costs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Logistics Network book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Logistics Network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Logistics Network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Logistics Network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Logistics Network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Logistics Network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Logistics Network Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Logistics Network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Logistics Network project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Logistics Network project team have enough people to execute the Logistics Network project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Logistics Network project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Logistics Network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Logistics Network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Logistics Network Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Logistics Network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Logistics Network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Logistics Network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Logistics Network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Logistics Network project with this in-depth Logistics Network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Logistics Network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Logistics Network and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Logistics Network investments work better.
This Logistics Network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.