Deploy a standardized and optimized Inbound And Outbound Logistics Network with the goal of minimizing total system cost, maximizing profitability and delivering Customer Service.
More Uses of the Logistics Network Toolkit:
- Keep up to date on shipping carriers, routes and rates and any changes to them.
- Ensure op continuity planning (BCP) and manage Risk Management sessions (FMEA).
- Drive transportation and warehousing projects to optimize the Logistics Network for assigned projects.
- Use Data Driven Decision Making and smart automation to create processes that standardize workflows, remove inefficiencies, grow the Logistics Network.
- Stay abreast of functional, product, and process changes to incorporate into training.
- Warrant that your planning complies; employees at correctional facilities perform correctional work regardless of specific occupation.
- Steer: actively network to build on contact base, staying ahead of business Industry Trends.
- Coordinate: key focus is to continually look ways to optimize and improve your Logistics Network.
- Drive: audit freight payment process for accuracy and timeliness through current freight payment systems.
- Manage: monitor levels of coin bin at all times to maintain constant coin supply during production.
- Communicate with assigned warehouse personnel to facilitate the speedy delivery of orders to customers.
- Develop: actively communicate and shares information and expectations with supervisor; participates in Team Meetings and Focus Groups and offers input on facility issues.
- Be accountable for ensuring that complete and accurate information is forwarded to the next shift.
- Ensure you handle; lead the Load Planning Team and Logistics Network Strategy Team to drive freight revenue and income across all divisions.
- Control: air operations controllers support leadership by recommending Process Improvements that enhance safety, Reduce Cost and improve overall effectiveness.
- Be certain that your operation assess opportunities to improve quality, costs, and/or competitive positioning of your logistics on a regular basis.
- Supervise: volunteer program its also a core value you actively engage in your communities.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick up at appropriate location.
- Be accountable for collaborating with newsgathering and Media Operations to obtain the best elements.
- Manage new and existing customer accounts to assure accurate and timely delivery.
- Systematize: organization grasp of Supply Chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles.
- Determine the availability of parts to best serve Customer Demands and coordinate the logistics of orders.
- Support leadership by helping analyze data, prepare reports and provide other relevant information for operations meetings or Executive Leadership briefings.
- Help design, and ultimately be accountable, for the execution of training programs.
- Enforce studio policies and protocols on set in conjunction with Production Management.
- Provide courtesy calls to talent, cold calls to prospective clients and follow up calls to current clients.
- Develop and supply optimal time, cost, or Logistics Network for Program Evaluation, review, or implementation.
- Grow with you as you continue to expand your network of locations and services.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Logistics Network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Logistics Network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Logistics Network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Logistics Network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Logistics Network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What were the criteria for evaluating a Logistics Network pilot?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization, for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently by Logistics Network?
- Do you identify any significant risks or exposures to Logistics Network thirdparties (vendors, Service Providers, Alliance Partners etc) that concern you?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- How do you measure success?
- For your Logistics Network project, identify and describe thE Business environment, is there more than one layer to thE Business environment?
- Who are your Key Stakeholders who need to sign off?
- What is out of scope?
- What is it like to work for you?
- What assumptions are made about the solution and approach?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Logistics Network book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Logistics Network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Logistics Network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Logistics Network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Logistics Network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Logistics Network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Logistics Network Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Logistics Network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Logistics Network project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Logistics Network Project Team have enough people to execute the Logistics Network Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Logistics Network Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Logistics Network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Logistics Network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Logistics Network Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Logistics Network Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Logistics Network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Logistics Network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Logistics Network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Logistics Network project with this in-depth Logistics Network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Logistics Network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Logistics Network and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Logistics Network investments work better.
This Logistics Network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.