Negotiate contracts with logistics suppliers supporting fast growing demand, agreements to enable distribution channels and warehousing to support fast pace changing environment while optimizing logistics cost.
More Uses of the Reverse Logistics Toolkit:
- Support dof (direct order fulfillment) and aftermarket service reverse logistics projects scoping, design, modeling, implementation.
- Ensure you standard accountability and dependability; adaptability; communication; ethics and integrity; initiative/innovation; interpersonal skills; motivation; organization sensitivity; safety focus; and teamwork.
- Methodize: work cross functionally to help establish, develop, and drive consumer focused quality systems.
- Arrange that your organization builds solid relationships with peers across your organization to drive collaboration and facilitate agreement among stakeholders with different interests.
- Ensure your organization partners with key internal and external partners to innovate operational excellence and sustainability initiatives.
- Evaluate: partner with vendor for capacity planning to ensure that the needs of your consumers and the business are met at all times.
- Collaborate cross functionally with stakeholders across customer support, sales, marketing and accounting.
- Manage work with supplier quality engineers and reverse logistics groups to refine and improve corporate quality and reliability metrics.
- Evaluate: properly prepare, stage, and document product for reverse logistics in order to keep inventory fresh and warehouse space open for new products to be introduced.
- Confirm your organization coordinates with a cross functional team consisting of operations, legal, technology, business development, procurement, merchandising, analytics, and inventory management.
- Coordinate, purchasing, warehousing, distribution services to limit costs and improve accuracy, customer service, or safety.
- Confer with purchasing to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products.
- Establish that your organization develops reporting metrics and presents data with a clear point of view so that insights can be used to help drive recovery and reverse logistics business strategy.
- Be accountable for partnering with the on site Operations team and Return Centers to ensure accurate and consistent execution of physical returns.
- Be accountable for collaborating with tech teams to develop systematic solutions to support your customers and growing business.
- Establish customer order/status workflow with Customer Support and serve as the escalation point.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to understand business requirements and vendor performance.
- Guide: work together with Reverse Logistics by providing analysis related to inventory excess and obsolescence.
- Audit: design, implement, or oversee product take back or reverse logistics programs to ensure products are recycled, reused, or responsibly disposed.
- Drive supplier performance improvement through objective measurement and analysis of production line yields, quality audits, reliability testing, and field returns.
- Make sure that your organization analyzes container shortages and utilization of alternative packaging to determine root cause of shortage and responsibility.
- Drive improvement in inventory availability, increasing inventory efficiency and ensuring that your organization makes efficient supply chain decisions.
- Manage activities related to material requirements planning, controlling inventory, warehousing, or receiving.
- Lead competency evaluating operational performance, formulating actionable tactics and strategies, developing business cases for change, and managing change in a supply chain context.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Reverse Logistics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Reverse Logistics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Reverse Logistics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Reverse Logistics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 957 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Reverse Logistics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 957 standard requirements:
- How do you partner with your clients to provide the access to the information /data / personnel they require without impeding your operations?
- Are shipping and distribution companies assuring the safety of employees and the public when allowing drop-box hazardous material returns?
- Have you identified any strengths in supporting the reverse logistics initiative in your practices or your organizations?
- What is your reverse logistics policy and what are the impacts to your operations from the current policies on returns?
- When you need to change processes or workflow or rules, do you have to wait for programmers to complete the changes?
- This simplest way to manage is through consolidation of all activities with a single provider, and at what cost?
- Has your organization made changes in the design of products in the last two years to enhance reverse logistics?
- Has your organization undertaken initiatives to increase the volume of product returns in the last two years?
- Which products have the highest potential for integration into circular economy systems, at the lowest cost?
- Does your organization collect used products at all, and how is this process integrated in its operations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Reverse Logistics book in PDF containing 957 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Reverse Logistics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Reverse Logistics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Reverse Logistics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Reverse Logistics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Reverse Logistics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Reverse Logistics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Reverse Logistics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is there anything unique in this Reverse Logistics projects scope statement that will affect resources?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Reverse Logistics project?
- Risk Management Plan: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes you should explore?
- Activity Duration Estimates: When a risk event occurs, is the risk response evaluated and the appropriate response implemented?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the external organizations responsibility vis-ÃÂÃÂ¶-vis total stake in the Reverse Logistics project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a procedure for management, control and release of schedule margin?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How many Reverse Logistics project staff does this specific process affect?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Initiating Process Group: Are you certain deliverables are properly completed and meet quality standards?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Reverse Logistics project success?
Step-by-step and complete Reverse Logistics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Reverse Logistics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Reverse Logistics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Reverse Logistics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Reverse Logistics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Reverse Logistics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Reverse Logistics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Reverse Logistics project with this in-depth Reverse Logistics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Reverse Logistics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Reverse Logistics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Reverse Logistics investments work better.
This Reverse Logistics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.