Standard accountability and dependability; adaptability; communication; ethics and integrity; initiative/innovation; interpersonal skills; motivation; organization sensitivity; safety focus; and teamwork.
More Uses of the Reverse Logistics Toolkit:
- Warrant that your enterprise builds solid relationships with peers across your organization to drive collaboration and facilitate agreement among stakeholders with different interests.
- Manage communication with internal colleagues in production, shipping and Customer Service.
- Standardize: from Transaction Processing to fraud investigation, ready to help with anything.
- Collaborate with key Business Stakeholders to understand Business Requirements and Vendor Performance.
- Oversee: properly prepare, stage, and document product for Reverse Logistics in order to keep inventory fresh and warehouse space open for new products to be introduced.
- Confer with purchasing to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products.
- Arrange that your strategy coordinates and leads Supply Chain improvements impacting sales, logistics and warehouse operations, and Reverse Logistics.
- Lead competency evaluating operational performance, formulating actionable tactics and strategies, Developing Business cases for change, and Managing Change in a Supply Chain context.
- Be certain that your enterprise complies; partners with key internal and external partners to innovate Operational Excellence and Sustainability Initiatives.
- Establish customer order/status workflow with Customer Support and serve as the escalation point.
- Communicate with third party agents and manage all Contact Center operation activities.
- Develop optimization models for transportation of supply and finish goods while ensuring minimal impact to product shelf life.
- Oversee: partner with vendor for Capacity Planning to ensure that the needs of your consumers and thE Business are met at all times.
- Inspect, clean and sort used IT equipment, especially laptop and desktop PCs and smart phones and related parts.
- Be accountable for partnering with the on site Operations team and Return Centers to ensure accurate and consistent execution of physical returns.
- Support dof (direct order fulfillment) and aftermarket service Reverse Logistics projects scoping, design, modeling, implementation.
- Make sure that your business analyzes container shortages and utilization of alternative packaging to determine Root Cause of shortage and responsibility.
- Drive improvement in inventory availability, increasing inventory efficiency and ensuring that your organization makes efficient Supply Chain decisions.
- Be accountable for collaborating with tech teams to develop systematic solutions to support your customers and growing business.
- Confirm your organization complies; solutions are typically new Technical Capabilities and/or the transformation of Business Processes to support a constantly evolving Supply Chain.
- Drive Supplier Performance improvement through objective measurement and analysis of Production Line yields, quality audits, reliability testing, and field returns.
- Manage work with Supplier Quality engineers and Reverse Logistics groups to refine and improve corporate quality and reliability metrics.
- Control: work together with Reverse Logistics by providing analysis related to inventory excess and obsolescence.
- Govern: any tasks detailed by the Reverse Logistics Management team associated with or in support of principle task.
- Establish: design, implement, or oversee product take back or Reverse Logistics programs to ensure products are recycled, reused, or responsibly disposed.
- Arrange that your operation develops reporting metrics and presents data with a clear point of view so that insights can be used to help drive recovery and Reverse Logistics Business Strategy.
- Manage activities related to Material Requirements Planning, controlling inventory, warehousing, or receiving.
- Coordinate: implement new or improved Supply Chain Processes to improve efficiency or performance.
- Coordinate, purchasing, warehousing, Distribution Services to limit costs and improve accuracy, Customer Service, or safety.
- Develop Vendor Management strategies using proven analytical methods and procedures.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Reverse Logistics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Reverse Logistics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Reverse Logistics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Reverse Logistics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Reverse Logistics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the range of capabilities?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- What disadvantage does this cause for the user?
- What is your Reverse Logistics Quality Cost segregation study?
- What creative shifts do you need to take?
- Risk identification: what are the possible Risk Events your organization faces in relation to Reverse Logistics?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- What is your competitive advantage?
- Why a Reverse Logistics focus?
- Has a Reverse Logistics requirement not been met?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Reverse Logistics book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Reverse Logistics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Reverse Logistics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Reverse Logistics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Reverse Logistics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Reverse Logistics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Reverse Logistics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Reverse Logistics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Reverse Logistics project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Reverse Logistics Project Team have enough people to execute the Reverse Logistics Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Reverse Logistics Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Reverse Logistics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Reverse Logistics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Reverse Logistics Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Reverse Logistics Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Reverse Logistics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Reverse Logistics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Reverse Logistics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Reverse Logistics project with this in-depth Reverse Logistics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Reverse Logistics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Reverse Logistics and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Reverse Logistics investments work better.
This Reverse Logistics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.