Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Reverse Logistics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Reverse Logistics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Reverse Logistics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Reverse Logistics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Reverse Logistics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Is there sufficient competition in the vendor markets to even allow a telecommunications provider to have realistic options to purchase economical and secure equipment?
- Are other organizations making the investment in software to streamline the reverse logistics process so that it can be a profit center rather than a cost center?
- How to include the customer perspective to process development at the same time keeping in mind the final goal of a cost efficient reverse logistics process?
- How should companies select business strategies for the reverse supply chains to realize and maintain its efficiency and effectiveness?
- Has a toll free telephone service been set up that will be able to handle the number of calls expected after the recall is announced?
- How is your organization upgrading its quality control or risk analysis procedures to prevent a similar product recall in the future?
- Do you need to receive returns on a daily basis, or would a weekly or even bi weekly schedule be more appropriate for your business?
- When is the last time you reevaluated your return policy to make sure it is competitive and aligned with your business strategy?
- What role does your organizations supply chain orientation play in how it engages in the returns management process?
- What are the various types of reverse logistics channels on the basis of origin of return and the reason for return?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Reverse Logistics book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Reverse Logistics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Reverse Logistics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Reverse Logistics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Reverse Logistics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Reverse Logistics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Reverse Logistics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Reverse Logistics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Explanation: is what the Reverse Logistics project intents to solve a hard question?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a general policy on approval of purchases?
- Closing Process Group: Specific - is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a quality assurance plan been developed for the Reverse Logistics project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are procedures established to prevent changes to the contract budget base other than the already stated authorized by contractual action?
- Risk Management Plan: My Reverse Logistics project leader has suddenly left your organization, what do you do?
- Variance Analysis: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have Reverse Logistics project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Purpose: toward what end is the evaluation being conducted?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are you meeting your customers expectations consistently?
Step-by-step and complete Reverse Logistics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Reverse Logistics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Reverse Logistics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Reverse Logistics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Reverse Logistics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Reverse Logistics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Reverse Logistics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Reverse Logistics project with this in-depth Reverse Logistics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Reverse Logistics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Reverse Logistics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Reverse Logistics investments work better.
This Reverse Logistics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.