Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Low Code Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Low Code related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Low Code specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Low Code Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Low Code improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Can the vendor demonstrate a go to market strategy for its development platform across mobile apps, the web, and conversational experiences?
- Has it proven that its platform addresses the key demands of enterprise, namely security, scalability, reliability and maintainability?
- Is data from the edge of the enterprise getting trapped in silos where it is held captive until periodic connectivity takes place?
- Does the developer experience truly improve productivity, and does the expected skill set align well with organizational strategy?
- How do you make a sound decision when application development technologies and trends are so pervasive, yet fluid and fleeting?
- What experiences do you have with low code platforms that help bring products and services to market faster, with less spend?
- How do you expect a low code platform to accelerate your ability to bring a new application or service to market faster?
- Does it have exposed apis and workflows on low code integration platforms to speed up integration time to market?
- What other features and tools will your enterprise need to obtain maximum value from the platform it chooses?
- How many times did your developers quit the job and you had to re develop your core business again and again?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Low Code book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Low Code self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Low Code Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Low Code areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Low Code Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Low Code projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Low Code Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Low Code project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Low Code project oversight?
- Quality Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: If the baseline is now, and if its improved it will be better than now?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization design processes to ensure others meet customer and others requirements?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Low Code project risks?
- Risk Register: What are your key risks/show istoppers and what is being done to manage them?
- Executing Process Group: Is the Low Code project performing better or worse than planned?
- Quality Metrics: How can the effectiveness of each of the activities be measured?
- Activity Attributes: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Low Code project?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the review processes are effective?
Step-by-step and complete Low Code Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Low Code project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Low Code project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Low Code project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Low Code project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Low Code project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Low Code project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Low Code project with this in-depth Low Code Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Low Code projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Low Code and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Low Code investments work better.
This Low Code All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.