Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Loyalty Program Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Loyalty Program related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Loyalty Program specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Loyalty Program Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 916 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Loyalty Program improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 916 standard requirements:
- Does your organization have a relationship with one or more third-party service providers (for example, gateways, web-hosting companies, airline booking agents, loyalty program agents, etc)?
- Does your organization have a relationship with one or more third-party agents (for example, gateways, web-hosting companies, airline booking agents, loyalty program agents, etc.)?
- Are there tactics being employed by loyalty programs that are concerning enough to require a statutory remedy, regulation, or other intervention as an industry code of conduct?
- How do you create a compelling loyalty program that will take members or employees by surprise, create meaningful connections, and reinforce value to your organization?
- When planning any successful marketing campaign, you need to consider key metrics for success. Did your ad campaign drive awareness for your brand?
- Do you see customer dissatisfaction with limited award seat availability as an issue that will continue to plague the modern loyalty program?
- Under what conditions will a loyalty rewards program have a positive effect on customer evaluations, behavior, and repatronage intentions?
- What other organizations do you know of that have taken a position on issues associated with marketing and advertising in organizations?
- How do you advance from databases, spreadsheets and dashboards to driving results for businesses and becoming consultants to management?
- What better way to see how well your loyalty program is working than by comparing your club members to the rest of your customer base?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Loyalty Program book in PDF containing 916 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Loyalty Program self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Loyalty Program Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Loyalty Program areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Loyalty Program Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Loyalty Program projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Loyalty Program Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Loyalty Program project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Based on your Loyalty Program project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its Mission, Vision and Values Statements are appropriate and effectively guiding your organization?
- Procurement Audit: Do staff involved in the various stages of the process have the appropriate skills and training to perform duties effectively?
- Variance Analysis: How does the monthly budget compare to the actual experience?
- WBS Dictionary: Are retroactive changes to BCWS and BCWP prohibited except for correction of errors or for normal accounting adjustments?
- Risk Audit: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some crucial elements of a good Loyalty Program project plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the title convey to the reader the essence of the Loyalty Program project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Lessons Learned: Was sufficient time allocated to review Loyalty Program project deliverables?
Step-by-step and complete Loyalty Program Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Loyalty Program project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Loyalty Program project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Loyalty Program project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Loyalty Program project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Loyalty Program project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Loyalty Program project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Loyalty Program project with this in-depth Loyalty Program Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Loyalty Program projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Loyalty Program and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Loyalty Program investments work better.
This Loyalty Program All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.