You are someone who is humble, hungry, and smart: you put the success of the team ahead of your own; you have a relentless drive to do what it takes to succeed; and you find a way to overcome obstacles and solve business problems.
More Uses of the Marketing Analytics Toolkit:
- Be certain that your organization displays the highest level of critical thinking and analysis in bringing successful resolution to high impact, complex, and/or cross departmental problems.
- Measure marketing campaign performance, develop insights on areas for improvement and drive optimization of marketing tactics in partnership with marketing team.
- Ensure you lead day to day collaboration with Marketing to define business problems, develop analytic plans, develop insights and recommend data driven strategies.
- Coordinate the email marketing and automation process by maintaining email lists, ensuring compliance processes are followed, setting up email communications, etc.
- Create and manage a reporting infrastructure that provides key metrics and data driven insights for key stakeholders to monitor and continually improve program effectiveness.
- Ensure your organization develops and present specific recommendations for managing forecast risks and opportunities to increase profitability and drive improvements in forecast accuracy.
- Create a single view of your customer with your data, ensuring that complex data points across your activities come together to power a unified customer view.
- Confirm your organization produces actionable insights, suggests recommendations, and influences the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings to cross functional groups.
- Confirm your organization develops and implements quality controls and departmental standards to ensure accuracy and quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Lead the design and engineering of data science applications solutions that have significant strategic impact and achieve long term competitive advantage.
- Support your organizations online digital presence by maintaining and reviewing your organizations website and administering the online client and employee review process.
- Use experimental design best practices; ensure that meaningful insights can be obtained from acquisition and retention campaigns and tests while adhering.
- Develop integrated executive dashboards that can be used to measure KPI progress, spend efficiency, inform roadmap prioritization, and drive business and technology decision making.
- Establish that your organization develops or engages/directs others in developing innovative solutions to important, highly complex strategic and operating problems; cross departmental considerations are often present.
- Ensure you lead, execute, measure and improve overall email strategy with a special focus on retention campaigns aimed at reducing member churn through email and other member touchpoints.
- Create innovative, sophisticated analytic models that address critical issues and also meet key business criteria (cost/risk/business impact) and key technical criteria (reliability/validity/predictability).
- Identify key metrics and build exec facing dashboards in Power BI to track progress of the business and the highest priority marketing initiatives.
- Develop advanced measurement models and capabilities, by leveraging best in class methodologies (advanced attribution models, media mix models).
- Be accountable for building and contributing to teams participates as a member of a team to move toward the completion of common goals while fostering cohesion and collaboration among team members.
- Provide weekly reports and insights to the executive team on performance, in market tests, and near term implications to spend and channel mix.
- Identify, define and map attributes needed from source systems for marketing analytics, validate quality of data and create dashboards with key metrics.
- Establish standardized reports and scorecards, supported by review and measurement processes and consistent metrics to drive data based decision making for marketing, sales and executive leadership.
- Be able to develop objective point of view, be seen as strategic thought leader on team, and build constructive relationship with internal clients and outside research suppliers.
- Pilot: work side by side with the operations management, advise on strategy optimization, accurately size opportunities, and seek improved methods and processes for assessing operations effectiveness.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Marketing Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Marketing Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Marketing Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Marketing Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 984 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Marketing Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 984 standard requirements:
- How do different forms of connectivity (social media) and analysis (bid data analysis) and AI offer opportunities to the salesperson to develop greater adaptability in customer interactions?
- Are you looking for separate departments for each category (Marketing, Advertising, Data Analysis and Public Relations) or one organization to handle all of the already stated services?
- Where do you find the bandwidth to operate dynamic networks and evolve your network to new technologies while focusing on your core competencies as Customer Service and Marketing?
- Can the marketing analytics solution collect data from all of the sources that matter to your business, and will it be able to collect data from emerging sources in the future?
- Does your organization utilize the services of an Advertising organization, graphic design source, or a copywriter who understands your organizations marketing and sales needs?
- What would need to happen on the part of aid organizations and traditional media for Twitter and other social media to be effective in emergency and disaster communications?
- Has a post-performance segmentation analysis been conducted to determine whether targeted segments performed as expected or whether new segments have been identified?
- What if that ad pops up on her social media feed, on websites one is browsing, and in her email ÃÂÃÂ and one has already purchased that trampoline from the advertiser?
- Do you have, are you building, and are you exploiting talent in new digital marketing areas, like AI/advanced analytics and data science, and digital anthropology?
- What is your one piece of advice for the audience, for how to deliver meaningful business value through Data & Analytics in a relatively short-period of time?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Marketing Analytics book in PDF containing 984 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Marketing Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Marketing Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Marketing Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Marketing Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Marketing Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Marketing Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Marketing Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are too many reports done in writing instead of verbally?
- Requirements Management Plan: Did you distinguish the scope of work the contractor(s) will be required to do?
- Risk Audit: To what extent are auditors effective at linking business risks and management assertions?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
- Cost Management Plan: Were Marketing Analytics project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST thing to do to try to complete a Marketing Analytics project two days earlier?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who has the authority to reject Marketing Analytics project requirements?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the last item a Marketing Analytics project manager must do to finalize Marketing Analytics project close-out?
- Cost Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
Step-by-step and complete Marketing Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Marketing Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Marketing Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Marketing Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Marketing Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Marketing Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Marketing Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Marketing Analytics project with this in-depth Marketing Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Marketing Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Marketing Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Marketing Analytics investments work better.
This Marketing Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.