Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Do the existing information systems allow monitoring of the process and outcome measures, facilitate shared care arrangements and support the new payment models?
- Do you simply want to use it as a communication tool - giving dates of special events, directions to your business, or as a catalog to display your products?
- Does your email design use a hierarchy that gives priority to content and functionality important both to your subscribers and to your marketing goals?
- Do the segments you have chosen really represent your best opportunities are your solutions for them uniquely differentiated from the competition?
- Do you brand or intend to brand your productions individually, regionally, by virtue of quality of cultivation or processing or another concept
- What are the risks that could undermine or nullify the potential for cost savings for the private sector in the short term and in the long term?
- Does it provide the ability to easily create and manage archiving and retention policies as well as workflows to automate established policies?
- Does the platform enable other marketing automation capabilities, as automatically generating online display or email nurturing campaigns?
- How does your brand be promoting ongoing industry, organization, and brand efforts to improve access and clearly communicate pricing?
- Is there a clear, consistent understanding of business objectives among the current director and your organizations support staff?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Marketing book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations current levels and trends for the already stated measures related to employee wellbeing, satisfaction, and development?
- Cost Baseline: Verify business objectives. Are others appropriate, and well-articulated?
- Requirements Management Plan: Are actual resources expenditures versus planned expenditures acceptable?
- Cost Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Marketing project estimates?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the Marketing project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are fresh input and perspectives systematically caught and added (for example, through information and analysis, new members, and senior sponsors)?
- Procurement Audit: Could the bidders assess the economic risks the successful bidder would be responsible for, thus limiting the inclusion of extra charges for risk?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can others help Marketing project managers understand your organizational context for Marketing projects?
- Requirements Management Plan: How knowledgeable is the primary Stakeholder(s) in the proposed application area?
- Project Charter: Avoid costs, improve service, and/ or comply with a mandate?
Step-by-step and complete Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Marketing project with this in-depth Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Marketing investments work better.
This Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.