Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Metrics and Performance Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Metrics and Performance Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Metrics and Performance Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Metrics and Performance Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Metrics and Performance Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Are there other statistical studies available that you should consider that relate relevant performance metrics to market structure using statistical analysis of a reasonably large sample of markets?
- When initializing data for service metrics or analytics, for what minimum percent of the time must relevant and valid data be present for the service to properly initialize?
- Is there a social media strategy, performance objectives and related performance metrics in place, supported by appropriate policies, processes, procedures and structures?
- Does the system capture and analyze all the metrics that managers need to identify root causes, prioritize problem areas, and appropriately address performance issues?
- What are the most important leading indicators, outcome metrics, or other performance measures that you want to be frequently tracking and reviewing with providers?
- Will your organization provide quality and performance metrics in relation to the scope of services and performance expectations for the services you are offering?
- What do you need to consider when monitoring organizational performance against the strategy and including corresponding metrics within your employee incentives?
- Which of metrics best reflect subscription business performance and generate the insights needed to steer business strategies toward profitability and growth?
- Does the finance organization assist program managers in integrating performance metrics when formulating budgets and developing operational strategies?
- Do top business communicators demonstrate a causal relationship between effective internal communications and your organizations business performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Metrics and Performance Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Metrics and Performance Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Metrics and Performance Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Metrics and Performance Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Metrics and Performance Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Metrics and Performance Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Metrics and Performance Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Metrics and Performance Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will approve the requirements (and if multiple approvers, in what order)?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the assigned Metrics and Performance Management project manager a PMP (Certified Metrics and Performance Management project manager) and experienced?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to apply electronic procurement?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Procurement Audit: Is your organization aware and informed about international procurement standards and good practice?
- Quality Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Planning Process Group: Does the program have follow-up mechanisms (to verify the quality of the products, punctuality of delivery, etc.) to measure progress in the achievement of the envisaged results?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Contractor Status Report: What was the budget or estimated cost for your organizations services?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a pmo (Metrics and Performance Management project management office) in place and provide oversight to the Metrics and Performance Management project?
Step-by-step and complete Metrics and Performance Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Metrics and Performance Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Metrics and Performance Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Metrics and Performance Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Metrics and Performance Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Metrics and Performance Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Metrics and Performance Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Metrics and Performance Management project with this in-depth Metrics and Performance Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Metrics and Performance Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Metrics and Performance Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Metrics and Performance Management investments work better.
This Metrics and Performance Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.