Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Performance Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Performance Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Performance Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Performance Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Performance Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- When you have invested in a networks evaluation or continuous improvement, which elements of a networks performance were monitored and what difficulties were encountered in conducting assessment?
- What specific efforts and programs are required to identify, access, and develop future skills across the engineering and manufacturing workforce and drive superior performance and value?
- Does your organization/program have adequate procedures in place to determine whether it is meeting its instructional goals and objectives and to determine and refine curricular content?
- How do you focus on improving your bottom line and reaching your digital transformation goals if your IT team is constantly forced to handle workflow errors and system interruptions?
- Does the suite of performance measures include measures of output, efficiency and effectiveness that are appropriate in the context of your organizations purposes or key activities?
- How can ceos help the management teams shift focus to anticipating and addressing the concerns of employees by fostering a sense of inclusion, psychological safety, and community?
- Are monitoring and internal reporting capabilities established to report on cryptographic operations, encryption, and key management policies, processes, procedures, and controls?
- Do the institutions culture, code of conduct, human resource policies and performance reward systems support its objectives and the risk management and internal control system?
- Are any companies within the same group as you using the digital platform to market to customers, or conclude with customers contracts for, non financial products and services?
- Is there an appropriate description of methods for performance objectives and standards identification and organization in preparation for executing performance management?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Performance Management book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Performance Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Performance Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Performance Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Performance Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Performance Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Performance Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Performance Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Audits: when was your last independent public accountant (ipa) audit and what were the results?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How can the Performance Management project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
- Executing Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Performance Management project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the risks involved in appointing external agencies to manage the Performance Management project?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization manage work to promote cooperation, individual initiative, innovation, flexibility, communications, and knowledge/skill sharing across work units?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the requirement of organizational restructuring as each subPerformance Management project goes through a different lifecycle phase?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- Quality Audit: Does everyone know what they are supposed to be doing, how and why?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be cost of redeployment of the personnel?
Step-by-step and complete Performance Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Performance Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Performance Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Performance Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Performance Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Performance Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Performance Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Performance Management project with this in-depth Performance Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Performance Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Performance Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Performance Management investments work better.
This Performance Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.