Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Dynamics NAV Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Dynamics NAV related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Dynamics NAV specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Dynamics NAV improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Is your organization currently evaluating or planning to evaluate your organization management/enterprise resource management (ERP) solution for deployment within the next 12 months?
- Do you have in place a guaranteed minimum level of system availability for your on-premise applications, across all of your offices from your internal and/or external support teams?
- If the decision is made to migrate the data, how much clean up and cleansing of the old data will be required before it can be cleanly integrated into the new IT business system?
- Do you think that your industry as a whole is ahead, behind, or comparable to other industries as it relates to cloud adoption for managing business functions/applications?
- How would you describe the role of executive leadership in your organization with regard to emerging and next-generation technologies (including cloud, mobile, and social)?
- With so much focus on the cloud today, what are the pros and cons of cloud, Hybrid, On-Premise, and other delivery models for your organizations ERP solution?
- What percentage of organization revenues is generated by the proposed applications, compared to the other products/ services provided by your organization?
- Which is the better deployment option for your organizations ERP and core data, a public cloud accessed by the Internet or a private network you manage?
- Given the rapid pace of change in technology architecture, which IT investment has the potential to produce the greatest benefit for your organization?
- What types of project management tools, methodologies and processes will it leverage to make the implementation more efficient and effective?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft Dynamics NAV self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Dynamics NAV areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Dynamics NAV Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Dynamics NAV projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Dynamics NAV Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microsoft Dynamics NAV project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: Are the gantt chart and/or network diagram updated periodically and used to assess the overall Microsoft Dynamics NAV project timetable?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are the required specifications for products or services changing?
- Requirements Management Plan: Have stakeholders been instructed in the Change Control process?
- Lessons Learned: What was the single greatest success and the single greatest shortcoming or challenge from the Microsoft Dynamics NAV projects perspective?
- Lessons Learned: Is there any way in which you think your development process hampered this Microsoft Dynamics NAV project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What hierarchical authority does the stakeholder have in your organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the schedule of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: When performing is split among two or more roles, is the work clearly defined so that the efforts are coordinated and the communication is clear?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who exerted influence that has positively affected or negatively impacted the Microsoft Dynamics NAV project?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Dynamics NAV Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Dynamics NAV project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Dynamics NAV project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Dynamics NAV project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Dynamics NAV project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Dynamics NAV project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Dynamics NAV project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Dynamics NAV project with this in-depth Microsoft Dynamics NAV Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Dynamics NAV projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Dynamics NAV and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Dynamics NAV investments work better.
This Microsoft Dynamics NAV All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.