Consult and coordinate with the appropriate Task Management for Problem Resolution, task scheduling, new Resource Requirements, training needs, and task clarification.
- Facilitate the successful implementation of Dynamics NAV/Business Central using industry Best Practices.
- Be certain that your strategy oversees the strategic structural design and development of databases and Metadata.
- Coordinate: interface with clients to ensure project deliverables meet expectations and act as a point of communication.
- Facilitate and troubleshoot the myriad of problems associated with developing Complex Systems or with coordinating projects.
- Coordinate project tasks and ensure accurate estimates are provided for completion of development tasks.
- Orchestrate: implement and execute proper controls to proactively support, monitor and communicate budget, actual status and forecast costs and labor hours for projects.
- Confirm your enterprise ensures Standard Operating Procedures are followed in relation to Inventory Management.
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
- Collaborate with Development Teams to consider, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
- Provide Architecture And Design solutions for enterprise wide Data Management Solutions.
- Advise users and project Team Members on NAV manufacturing capabilities and functionality.
- Gather and analyze requirements and demonstrate the software to potential customers.
- Warrant that your design coordinates the proper receipt on inbound product and designate received product accordingly.
- Follow detailed work instructions according to process, product, and Quality System Requirements.
- Be accountable for monitoring usage and posting all material consumption into organizations ERP System.
- Gather, analyze, or document User Feedback to locate or resolve sources of problems.
- Initiate: plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with Project Scope or delivery dates.
- Analyze equipment performance records to determine the need for repair or replacement.
- Interpret metrics to evaluate ERP data and understand how ERP modules interface and impact activities.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients and internal work groups.
- Confirm your business serves as the primary liaison for the Operations department related to appropriate Policies and Procedures to ensure accurate Data Management.
- Manage: proactively ensure that internal Team Management information is completed on a timely basis.
- Direct: preparation of fee quotes in relation to expected accounting costs and contribution to the analysis of actual costs against budget.
- Develop analytical and computational techniques and methodology for problem solutions.
- Confirm your corporation leads, develop and motivates a team of colleagues to achieve performance excellence.
- Devise: research, document, rate, or select alternatives for web architecture or technologies.
- Innovate be better, keep improving, be more efficient, creative, and be in the forefront of development.
- Liaise with marketing, Product Development, manufacturing, and Supply Chain to understand new product configurations, components and Manufacturing Processes.
- Be able to grasp requirements quickly and anticipate potential future requirements.
- Ensure you meet; record all test, calibration, failure and repair information in your organization customer Relationship Management tool.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Dynamics NAV Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Dynamics NAV related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Dynamics NAV specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Dynamics NAV improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Can management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Microsoft Dynamics NAV?
- What are the expected Microsoft Dynamics NAV results?
- Who is gathering Microsoft Dynamics NAV information?
- What are your personal philosophies regarding Microsoft Dynamics NAV and how do they influence your work?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- Do you have the authority to produce the output?
- What New Services of functionality will be implemented next with Microsoft Dynamics NAV?
- Are there Microsoft Dynamics NAV problems defined?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft Dynamics NAV self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Dynamics NAV areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Dynamics NAV Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Dynamics NAV projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Dynamics NAV Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microsoft Dynamics NAV project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Microsoft Dynamics NAV project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Project Team have enough people to execute the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Microsoft Dynamics NAV Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Dynamics NAV Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Dynamics NAV Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Dynamics NAV project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Dynamics NAV project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Dynamics NAV project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Dynamics NAV projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Dynamics NAV and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Dynamics NAV investments work better.
This Microsoft Dynamics NAV All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.