Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Power BI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Power BI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Power BI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Power BI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Power BI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Are you currently engaged in merger or acquisition negotiations, or do you anticipate entering into merger or acquisition negotiations within the time period of this Request for Proposals?
- Will you need to hire additional IT staff or data engineers to man it, or is it intuitive, powerful, and easy enough to use that your manpower can handle the BI project independently?
- Which types of users in your organization are currently implementing, or will in the future, BI or analytics applications on mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets?
- Does the vendor leverage the technology assets (development and visualization tools) provided by your organization to develop and build the reports and Performance board?
- Why are large companies ÃÂÃÂ while offering the best there is in customer service ÃÂÃÂ not having the same level of concern when it comes to managing own internal business?
- What are the current problems related to transparency or the current information needs in the case organization that could be solved with data visualization?
- Did you know that most top-performing companies are using analytics and BI strategically in addition to operationally, and are using it to beat competition?
- Why is using predictive analytics the right approach to addressing customer churn, as opposed to implementing BI and online analytical processing (OLAP)?
- Do you have adequate data to assess the energy, green power, RECs and system load values of the BiPV system and any network implications, as harmonics?
- Is there a way to combine the positives of both Wind and Solar power units to offset the drawbacks that they individually have and still be effective?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Power BI book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft Power BI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Power BI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Power BI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Power BI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Power BI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Power BI Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microsoft Power BI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: How many lines of code must be changed to implement the change?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Lessons Learned: How well were expectations met regarding the frequency and content of information that was conveyed to by the Microsoft Power BI project Manager?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Microsoft Power BI project?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there specific processes you will use to evaluate and approve/reject changes?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Scope Management Plan: Would the Microsoft Power BI project cost sharing involve reimbursement to the sponsor?
- Quality Metrics: What group is empowered to define quality requirements?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved Microsoft Power BI project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Microsoft Power BI project?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are there any specific considerations that precludes offers from being selected as the awardee?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Power BI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Power BI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Power BI project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Power BI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Power BI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Power BI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Power BI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Power BI project with this in-depth Microsoft Power BI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Power BI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Power BI and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Power BI investments work better.
This Microsoft Power BI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.