Foster a data excellence driven culture by solving cross organizational problems, sharing best practices, and creating insightful dashboards and Power BI views that help optimize Customer Engagements.
More Uses of the Power BI Toolkit:
- Coordinate with business, technology and support teams to ensure system solutions meet business requirements.
- Provide continued maintenance and development of bug fixes for the existing and new Power BI datasets and apps.
- Provide meaningful feedback and coaching of other team members in the use of Power BI and related technologies.
- Orchestrate: design, implement and coordinate the federated protection, security and Crisis Management functions across the enterprise.
- Perform budget development, formulation and/or execution functions for assigned programs or administrative budget areas.
- Advise business groups by providing technical and strategic reports that identify and address business issues and opportunities.
- Evaluate, design and deploy integrated systems and technology that support response, intelligence, Service Delivery and organizational strategy.
- Systematize: design and build business dashboards in Power BI; deploy to the business and provide the necessary training.
- Formulate: work closely with business users, vendors and delivery teams to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of Business Analytics and reporting solutions.
- Establish that your organization understands, follow, and help improve all applicable SDLC and testing processes and collaborate with the project team.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring for Power BI Development Teams, defining standards and practices.
- Ensure you educate; recommend reprogramming and adjustments to Work Plans to account for changes in funding levels, program changes, and unanticipated expenses.
- Ensure you are in your element in a team setting where you can use your formidable creative and analytical powers to crush problems.
- Identify key metrics and build exec facing dashboards in Power BI to track progress of the business and the highest priority marketing initiatives.
- Make sure that your organization evaluates business requirements and processes to provide possible solutions and accurate estimates for development efforts.
- Drive: development on projects from Requirements Gathering through Solution Design, build, testing and deployment.
- Ensure you meet; lead with expertise in using different Power BI functionalities, understanding data, and provide solutions using the tool.
- Integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (saas), or by api automation.
- Pilot: work in the reporting team to understand requirements; design and develop queries to best meet the requirements.
- Manage work with managers and program specialists in the development of annual Work Plans and schedules for the execution of approved budgets.
- Ensure you support; lead user story workshops for the definition of use cases, Business Analysis, and Requirements Gathering.
- Assure your organization assigns and oversees overall project tasks implementing data and analytics in support of program goals.
- Develop: creative and approachable by non technical colleagues and able to collaborate effectively with non technical people.
- Reverse Engineering of existing legacy ETL processes and reports and conversion to modern architecture.
- Manage work with Power BI analysts and stakeholders to identify, develop, implement and support projects to build and enhance the Data Warehouse.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Power BI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Power BI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Power BI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Power BI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Power BI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Is the county open to a staggered implementation â launching one organization first before proceeding to the next, or is it preferred/required to launch all departments simultaneously?
- Will content be deployed to the Power BI report server on premises and accessed via the reporting services web portal as well as the Power BI Mobile App?
- How does your organization help to ensure the timely execution of the partnership agreement and a successful transition post partnership?
- Is there a Power clean up or Data Validation product to review raw data and correct data entry or Data Gathering errors?
- Will the county IT department perform System Administration and operations of the system after is released?
- Will team members have the right to update inventory based on use rights granted through custom amendments?
- Does your organization have an Identity Management strategy that supports the adoption of cloud services?
- Does the service provider have a SIEM service that logs and monitors all logical access to customer data?
- Is there an effective internal process that ensures that identities are managed throughout lifecycle?
- Are you familiar with the basic concepts of Machine Learning, and struggling to implement it at work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Power BI book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Power BI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Power BI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Power BI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Power BI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Power BI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Power BI Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Power BI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Did your organization identify the full contract value and include options and provisions for renewals?
- Lessons Learned: What were the main sources of frustration in the Power BI project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Lessons Learned: Is the lesson based on actual Power BI project experience rather than on independent research?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do an internet search on earning pmp certification. be sure to search for yahoo groups related to this topic. what are the options you found to help people prepare for the exam?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the scope of the Power BI project?
- Variance Analysis: How do you manage changes in the nature of the overhead requirements?
- Change Request: Will all change requests be unconditionally tracked through this process?
- Lessons Learned: Under what legal authority did your organization head and Program Manager direct your organization and Power BI project?
- Variance Analysis: There are detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
Step-by-step and complete Power BI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Power BI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Power BI Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Power BI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Power BI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Power BI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Power BI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Power BI project with this in-depth Power BI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Power BI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Power BI and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Power BI investments work better.
This Power BI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.