Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Power BI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Power BI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Power BI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Power BI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Power BI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Is your organization engaged in data visualization, that is, using internally available and externally aggregated information to visually represent and assess its market performance?
- What if your investigators could analyze and collect relevant information on suspicious activity using data visualization, case management and an intuitive link analysis solution?
- Does the vendor leverage the technology assets (development and visualization tools) provided by your organization to develop and build the reports and Performance board?
- Why are large companies ÃÂÃÂ while offering the best there is in customer service ÃÂÃÂ not having the same level of concern when it comes to managing own internal business?
- How do you improve communication and knowledge transfer between the analytical functions and the business users through data visualization and data storytelling?
- Will the data from Access and Oracle be given in extract files, or will the ROW system need to connect directly to Access and Oracle to pull the data?
- How effective is the use of mobile case management as a coordination tool, both internally between teams and externally between partners/departments?
- How does your organization help to ensure the timely execution of the partnership agreement and a successful transition post-partnership?
- How do you switch between different applications, (as Power BI, Mail, Microsoft Word or Excel) while you are still in Dynamics 365?
- Should you get experience in systems mapping, data visualization as well as social finance to be successful in the field?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Power BI book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Power BI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Power BI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Power BI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Power BI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Power BI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Power BI Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Power BI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Formal Acceptance: Did the Power BI project manager and team act in a professional and ethical manner?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the difference between product and Power BI project scope?
- Network Diagram: What is the lowest cost to complete this Power BI project in xx weeks?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What coalitions might build around the issues being tackled?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What is the purpose of assigning and documenting responsibility?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What is the stakeholders power and status in relation to the Power BI project?
- Change Management Plan: Impact of systems implementation on organization change?
- Procurement Audit: Was your organization specific about the nature and scope of the performance before launching the procurement process?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Is a construction detail attached (to aid in explanation)?
Step-by-step and complete Power BI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Power BI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Power BI project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Power BI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Power BI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Power BI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Power BI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Power BI project with this in-depth Power BI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Power BI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Power BI and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Power BI investments work better.
This Power BI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.