Become capable of interacting with multiple Integrated Project Teams to validate and understand requirements to assign resources, establish durations, validate horizontal and vertical traceability, validate critical path, and conduct schedule Risk Analysis.
More Uses of the Milestones Professional Toolkit:
- Ensure you supervise; lead the development and maintenance of the Program Master Phasing Schedule using Milestones Professional Software.
- Lead the negotiation of contracts, contract changes, specifications, operating budgets, schedule milestones, and key terms and condition.
- Provide information for procurement planning/forecasting for operating programs.
- Lead the control of contract schedules requiring a validated schedule control system.
- Pilot: collection and analysis of information to assess cost, schedule, and performance associated with Risk Identification and Risk Management activities.
- Lead cost /schedule integration and earned value implementation/management.
- Support the formulation, development, and assessment of project schedules, progress assessment plans and project Status Reporting.
- Confirm your organization ensures compliance with internal program procedures and Project Control system guidelines.
- Validate cost and schedule integration for effective program Performance Management.
- Confirm your corporation develops recovery plans to ensure program milestones are completed in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Resolve schedule conflicts, develop and implement work around strategies and tactical alternatives.
- Ensure you think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
- Maintain and perform schedule Risk Analysis to identify program criticality and uncertainty.
- Drive principles, theories and concepts of scheduling into products and aid in peer development.
- Lead: potential schedule impacts, and recommended Corrective Actions to minimize schedule delays.
- Utilize proven schedule management practices to enhance program/project performance.
- Establish: fully understand critical path schedule network processing, driven by logic, durations and date constraints.
- Supervise: from planning and organizing to Decision Making, goal orientation produces impactful results.
- Ensure the IMS is compliant with government Customer Requirements throughout all program phases.
- Devise modeling and measuring techniques to integrate risks and opportunities with schedule and cost baseline.
- Devise, maintain, and improve scheduling tools and processes that identify, analyze, and brief potential constraints on a weekly and daily basis.
- Identify: detail plan and maintain the IMS throughout the programs lifecycle that incorporates contractual and programmatic changes into the IMS in order to maintain realistic, current contract schedule baselines.
- Lead working groups and Integrated Product Teams requiring schedule design or analysis.
- Ensure the IMS is resource loaded for applicable scope with target budgets and demonstrates thorough cost and schedule integration.
- Use work breakdown schedule (wbs) based, resource and cost loaded critical path methodology (cpm) schedule to organize, communicate and synchronize all tasks ordered.
- Confirm you amplify; lead daily/weekly program meetings to obtain status and/or develop and implement schedule work around plans to ensure program meets its milestones/commitments.
- Confirm your design communicates with management on the status of work to ensure that resources are adequate to support contract deliveries.
- Supervise: interface with the government customer to understand the programs acquisition strategy.
- Supervise: attendance regular attendance in accordance with established work schedule is critical.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Milestones Professional Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Milestones Professional related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Milestones Professional specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Milestones Professional Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 917 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Milestones Professional improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 917 standard requirements:
- Does it replace or negate traditional Project Management concerns with risk, scheduling, metrics, and execution, or does it shift how you think about these and necessitate new techniques and approaches?
- Evaluate the information requirements for other systems. Will an interface be required to accounting, HR, timekeeping, purchasing or Project Management software?
- Review the current state of your Software Development Process - is it chaotic, or does it have some order and structure that you generally follow?
- Are there any unresolved technical issues, organization coordination, or information confirmations that need to be resolved prior to kickoff?
- Think about the types of services you might be able to offer. What skills, experience, or other assets do you have that you can share?
- Ongoing maintenance: how will your organization provide for ongoing operations and maintenance of the system?
- Does your organization have the equipment and assets to do the job (computers, software and related tools)?
- Will an interface be required to accounting, HR, timekeeping, purchasing or Project Management software?
- How well established and documented are the work processes and standards that the project will be using?
- Do you understand the development process well enough to be able to identify and evaluate the key risks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Milestones Professional book in PDF containing 917 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Milestones Professional self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Milestones Professional Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Milestones Professional areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Milestones Professional Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Milestones Professional projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Milestones Professional Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Milestones Professional project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that the procurement Milestones Professional project complies with relevant legislation?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are Milestones Professional project activities decomposed into manageable components to ensure expected management control?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are inspections completed to determine if the results comply with the requirements?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Milestones Professional project scheduling & tracking?
- Variance Analysis: How do you evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, et?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What resources (both financial and non-financial) are available/needed?
- Procurement Audit: Is the efficiency of the procurement process regularly evaluated?
- Quality Audit: What mechanisms exist for identification of Staff Development needs?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there any Milestones Professional projects similar to this one in existence?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are crucial elements of successful Milestones Professional project plan execution?
Step-by-step and complete Milestones Professional Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Milestones Professional project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Milestones Professional Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Milestones Professional project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Milestones Professional project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Milestones Professional project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Milestones Professional project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Milestones Professional project with this in-depth Milestones Professional Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Milestones Professional projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Milestones Professional and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Milestones Professional investments work better.
This Milestones Professional All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.